• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex market is open

Basically, trading without stop loss tool means, you are taking 100% risk reward ratio in your per trade position. It looks unrealistic!

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

we the traders always do more losses when try to recovery, its very common issue and happens again and again above all to beginners levels.

there is no short cut way of learning , need to pass a minimum time , as beginners fro acquiring all basic information 6 months is enough , and to become a professional trader minimum need 2-5 years.

You are right; Forex market is relatively popular than the others trading market! I think, the main reason is the flexibility! Even, till now Crypto market is struggling & I think there is no competitor actually.

if you are a scalper should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. i have seen most of the traders using scalping with no money management, as a result, they become losers.

what actually reliable as broker ? actually regulation broker can be reliable ? i mean do you believe the brokers regulation ? sometimes i feel its all about market strategy ,. nothing without it.

high leverage means high risk , its not true exactly, if there is any risk it is complete with nonsense planning or zero risk management, nothing without it.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you
Money management is very important for trading. Don't risk more than 2% in a trade. Also I prefer not to open multiple trades at a time. If you open two trades at a time it would be 4% which is not good. Survival in the market is the first skill we should achieve.

Pin bar is really popular but not for beginners, it is especially for the senior traders who are able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly by means of candlestick. According to me , who are able to make profit consistency by using this pin bar trading strategy , only they are professional in Forex.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

Generally speaking, some pairs can be better than others. For Example , EUR/USD is pretty volatile and prone to random spikes , at least in my experience . USD/CAD , on the other hand , moves pretty smoothly. That said , it also depend on your strategy and what that strategy requires to be successful.

Forex traders who think always its easy money-making process, at the end of the day be a loser. its not a place to make money easily within rapidly, its all about making good knowledge and experience. take it or leave it. decisions is yours. thanks

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

learning is a continues process , because there is no way to stop learning in spite of having good knowledge and experience.

Achieving knowledge and getting skilled is not easy. Actually it takes a long time to get skilled and most people are not willing to give time for getting knowledge. Unfortunately they can waste time for nothing.

if you think only learning can safe you when trading , its completly wrong , you have to ensure regular practice session besdies this .