• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

forex is actually eradicating poverty

Of course, there is no way without proper educational background! Traders need to practice their demo account so sincerely! Forex is all about trading knowledge & skill; so don’t expect easy money here!

Of course, there is no way without proper educational background! Traders need to practice their demo account so sincerely! Forex is all about trading knowledge & skill; so don’t expect easy money here!
I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals :D

No way to ignore your statement! If you want to trade for living, you must be successful in trading. Successes in trading are the result of hard-work, knowledge-earning, and stick to attempting. Traders should be ready to go every length to develop them. Successful learning ends up making a trader successful. Traders should turn their environment friendly through igniting their skill. Traders lack these qualities and so they are highly failure.

No way to ignore your statement! If you want to trade for living, you must be successful in trading. Successes in trading are the result of hard-work, knowledge-earning, and stick to attempting. Traders should be ready to go every length to develop them. Successful learning ends up making a trader successful. Traders should turn their environment friendly through igniting their skill. Traders lack these qualities and so they are highly failure.
We must make more Efforts in doing our trades into the markets.

Yes, Forex can help you eradicate poverty but you have to expunge higher expectation. Trader’s expectation should rise with as much time as they pass with Forex. Higher expectation isn’t bad but when a trader follows wrong direction tamed by greed, then it’s a major problem. It helps them derive no benefit from trading. Focus on proficiency, not on higher expectation.

I think the statement “eradicating poverty” is too big to be addressed.

Forex trading can be financially profitable. It has also helped many people become financially independent.

But is forex really helping in ‘eradicating poverty’ as such? People who are poor are categorised as below poverty line. Most of them do not have the means to buy a laptop, even if they can afford a super-cheap Chinese smartphone within $1. However, let me suppose that a person categorised as poor has bought a laptop out of his savings. Now, in such a dire condition, do you think someone will be willing to spend months studying something, and then trade with a risk to lose it all?

I think the statement “eradicating poverty” is too big to be addressed.

Forex trading can be financially profitable. It has also helped many people become financially independent.

But is forex really helping in ‘eradicating poverty’ as such? People who are poor are categorised as below poverty line. Most of them do not have the means to buy a laptop, even if they can afford a super-cheap Chinese smartphone within $1. However, let me suppose that a person categorised as poor has bought a laptop out of his savings. Now, in such a dire condition, do you think someone will be willing to spend months studying something, and then trade with a risk to lose it all?
Forex trading is a type of business that needs to be done with proper controls.

I have no issue on scalping! If you prefer scalping then do it carefully because Forex market is always volatile and it is the inherent nature of the market. But it grows confusion in traders that leads to bearing no profit. Keep yourself apart from trading when volatility is ongoing. Build strong trading-friendly qualities.

We don’t use demo account and think it of wasting time because we can’t realize its importance. Demo trading helps traders develop inner trading qualities and understand the market environment well. But it is sad to let you know that many traders don’t practice on demo account.

Technical analysis is quite easier than fundamental analysis because only platform analysis is required in technical analysis. On the other hand, the global economic situation is undertaken in fundamental analysis.

Some traders actually try to read e-books but it can be bothersome to you. So, you can watch youtube videos and practice on demo account.

Better trading tactics play a vital role in trading so traders have to struggle to do better in trading. I prefer scalping and I always try to explore new tactics of trading.

Trade organizations means how many entries to take at a time, lot size selection, control risk ratio etc. This management must bring success for traders.

We think this way and it is true to some extent but it’s not true always because Forex can make you poorer too if you trade recklessly without proper market analysis.

Forex is like a sea and to catch fish from this sea a person needs holeless net and a boat and knowledge plays that role. Make sure your trading knowledge should encompass every area of trading. The more leverage we take, the more the trading risk is.