• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is a time efficient

Forex is a time efficient benefit business in the event that you know how to do it. You don't have to burn through 8 hours. With greatest a 4 hours work is sufficient for Forex trading. Sometime thirty minutes is sufficient. In any case, for this you need to examine a long way to go the specialty of trading. At that point you need to do significantly more practice in demo account. For my personal trading I spend 3 hours in average everyday.

before live account traders generally use demo account to the brokers real performance. but it works really ? what you think about this?

Every traders requires some important tolls to start and make money from this market. Some of them are a good broker, A profitbale plan and basic knowledge about the market.

Many traders are already profitable from the Forex. But in reality, due to the skills and knowledge different not all traders can make a profit.

Yes forex is time saving business only if you are well skilled. Otherwise it is the most quickest way to lose your money. That's why people should focus on developing skills.

Forex traders who think always its easy money-making process, at the end of the day be a loser. its not a place to make money easily within rapidly, its all about making good knowledge and experience. take it or leave it. decisions is yours. thanks

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.