• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex gives a greater opportunity.

Yes forex gives a greater opportunity. It gives you the freedom of money and time. You get free from fixed working hours. You can do it from anywhere even at the comfort of your bed room. But for all these you have to obtain specific knowledge and skills. It's a work of skilled people. You just can't make money by entering into it.

It really so, you can earn money no matter which way and on which direction from all that possible things totally and completely. How else you could really invent them or so? I do not want you to be there on so many parts out there.

It's for sure give greater opportunity for all of them anyway no matter how do you think about that. Care to help me with that further? Reply to that topic with your own opinion about everything we talk here now, would you be able to do that?

Yes forex gives a greater opportunity. It gives you the freedom of money and time. You get free from fixed working hours. You can do it from anywhere even at the comfort of your bed room. But for all these you have to obtain specific knowledge and skills. It's a work of skilled people. You just can't make money by entering into it.

Yes! Forex trading is one of the leading market. No doubt Forex trading is a highly liquid or fluctuating market. Anyone can start a forex career by getting basic knowledge regarding FX. All he or she has to do is just educate yourself and continuously upgrade skills to get amazing profit.

Yes, that’s really great- we can open buy & sell in the same market according to our own taste! But, to be honest good entry points are not available here & there!

Yeah, so I have heard. When I got into it I was expecting the same things. To work from home at my own comfort. It was not as easy as I anticipated in the beginning, I had to literally learn stuff like it was school all over again , some were complicated but I got the hang of it. You cant be in this field and get something out of it if you barely understand it. These are the things that make forex trading very interesting.

Forex itself is open for immense and big opportunity it depends on the trader whether he/she is able to grab it or not. If trader traits match's with who a good trader is then opportunity is at every next door to him/her.

Yes, that’s really great- we can open buy & sell in the same market according to our own taste! But, to be honest good entry points are not available here & there!
Yet we should make sure that we open our trades in the same trending direction or otherwise we cannot swim against the tides for a long time.

Unlike trading stocks, futures and options, Forex trading does not require a huge investment to start. With minimal investment, one can enter forex trading. Many online forex brokers offer free demo account functionality for traders to make trades and test their trading skills.

I agree with you. Forex gives huge money by giving less efforts. You just have to know all the basics of forex to earn money from this market.

Forex gives a greater opportunity to earn money. However, the risk associated with the market is even greater. The number of failure trader is bigger than successful trader. So, gaining knowledge is essential before investing in the market.

Yes forex market offers great opportunity but unfortunately most people can not materialize the opportunity due to lack of knowledge and skills. They treat it just like gambling.

Yes, forex is that kind of platform where a man can earn a huge amount of money with his brain and experience. Many people earn a lot of money from this market every day.

consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

Yes. For me, Forex is the most p[profitable online earning source in the world. Forex gives the opportunity to become rich with the help of our brain and time.

Being your own boss is probably dream of many traders. However, path to this point is very hard and requires a lot of experience, skills and above all good trading strategy. Certainly, with enough dedication and effort anybody can reach this point

Forex is a sea of money where opportunity calls. It is the greatest fiscal market where currency are traded at their present price. Traders need to keep up two or three a qualities and should be skilled for trading. A trader ought to use stop setback and take advantage while trading since mishap is open in the market that is the reason we should not charge the market.

Forex is a sea of money where opportunity calls. It is the greatest fiscal market where currency are traded at their present price. Traders need to keep up two or three a qualities and should be skilled for trading. A trader ought to use stop setback and take advantage while trading since mishap is open in the market that is the reason we should not charge the market.

Forex trading will give you a lot of Trading Opportunities but then if you want to get income then you need to learn how to Tap these trading opportunities at the correct times. Because the main stay in the business of Forex trading is Timing the markets.

Forex market offers great opportunity but unfortunately most people can not materialize the opportunity due to lack of knowledge and skills. They treat it just like gambling. As a result they can't make consistent money.