• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Forum

Forex forum is the most active way of learning, here we novice traders can ask any question according to our trading issues! Basically, I joined here without any personally trainer, and then I have learned news trading through using popular Forex communities like EarnForex, I see expert members share their analytical thoughts here so keenly, so it’s a friendly environment for learning!

Nice to know your experience, I think ForexFactory is the most active community on fundamental analysis! Besides, their economic calendar is very useful for news trading! By the way, all of popular Forex forums are very useful to learn Forex trading business, no doubt about it!

Yes I am also sometime learn from forum ff and to look update news sometime look on these site, forum forex community really help many trader to learn and share everything related forex

Exactly mate, since there is nothing like specific learning site so, no doubt till now Forex forum is the best!

You better count on multiple strategies at a time to confirm a signal. You can use multiple strategies simultaneously to forecast the market with great certainty. Stick to this technique for your better trading.

Never stick to mistaking because it will keep you evergreen ignorant.Follow a certain educational program which can probably help you recover our mistakes.