• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex eBook

From all didactic books I like most my Forex eBook from where I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always try to use during my trading for making profit with certainly, I also have acquired the trader’s psychologies with indispensable conditions from here.

Yes, there have lots of way of Forex education! Reading trading eBook is the oldest one! Whatever, I personally don’t like to read eBook, and in my demo I never read any trading eBook! I seem, video tutorial is the most interesting way of learning, and nowadays trading webinar is very popular feature of learning! I mainly used these 2 types of service in my demo!

Well, I trade according to my PA knowledge! I have read so many trading eBooks on Price Action trading; but I must mention one eBooks’ name here! The book is Price Action and the Market Flow by Steve Nixon.

Well, I trade according to my PA knowledge! I have read so many trading eBooks on Price Action trading; but I must mention one eBooks’ name here! The book is Price Action and the Market Flow by Steve Nixon.

Yes, I have read this book; but honestly I didn’t find here any valuable info. He basically describes basic of Price Action.

If you want to trade, you need to keep an eye on each case. Such as discipline, plan, trade management, risk management, etc. should know about various issues.

It is never possible to make money from trading without money management and trade management. However, it often takes time to create a trading experience. Trading skills should be developed with patience for this.

I prefer long-term trading which refers to the complete professionalism but traders are mostly allergic to this type of trading as it takes much time and the return from it is quite uncertain.

Definitely there is a big gap in price movement between currency and crypto. Crypto maintains a flow of movement but crypto moves blatantly at one side.However, start trading with a secure trading broker

Forex is complicated because it requires traders to have both technical and fundamental skills. The better a trader can analyze the market, the higher the return is.

Forex trader must have patience, cannot achieve large profit in a short time, but needs time and waiting for the right opportunity, and also needs hard work and good experience that will make you get what you want. this is a really true sentence. because we should wait for success in forex trading.

Scalping means short time trading. It’s my favorite trading style just because I am a part time trader and besides other type of trading, I can earn he by following scalping strategy.