• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex could be a waste

Forex can a waste for those who are not focusing on learning. Its been now a year to me and year ago I was a new bie but true dedication and learning mindset will let me forward. Everyone should learn from the mistakes and redo the trades next time.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

Yes, it can be a waste of your time and money if you have no idea about what you are doing. It requires a strong mindset and a plan. If you are not willing to put in the work, then sorry you need to reconsider why you want to do trading.

Yes, it can be a waste of your time and money if you have no idea about what you are doing. It requires a strong mindset and a plan. If you are not willing to put in the work, then sorry you need to reconsider why you want to do trading.
We will need to start doing our trades with the help of a Reliable trading based plan.

Forex can give you unlimited profit but you have to trade carefully. More and more trading can cause you losses. So, to reach your goal, you need sustainable trading.

I believe forex is a potential earning source if it is utilized in the right way but the fact is that many traders trade forex in the wrong way.

I have been carrying average profit from forex in the last two years and now I feel expertise is everything in forex.

Traders who are averse to earning knowledge, forex can be a waste of time for them. But those who keep developing thyself become prosperous from trading.

I don’t think Forex is a waste of time rather it’s a potential earning source for thoses who know how to analyze the market accurately and how to generate signals.