• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex book should to read for forex trader

Forex book should to read for forex trader
The question is, which forex book should you read? Like any other field, the forex trading world has its share of hucksters and liars. Be wary of any book that makes outrageous claims in its title or on the cover -- “Be a forex pro in an hour!” or “Make millions while you sleep!” for example. If a forex book promises something that’s too good to be true, it probably is. And if the book downplays or neglects the inherent risk in forex trading, you should skip it.

I think the problem is not in the book. at first, beginner trader usually search a lot of material source to teach them how to get profit in forex trading and so they search and buy a lot of book. the perspective and knowledge in every book I am sure is useful. the only problem is the strategy trading revealed in the book maybe not suitable with our characteristic and what we want to the market.

The good thing is that some books are catered for beginners as well so that you can get a solid foundation and work your way up. It is the responsibility of a beginner trader to ensure that they choose the right material for their level so that they can better follow and understand forex. There's no reason to take on advanced material which might make it harder for a beginner to understand.

Yes, some Forex books really designed for beginners so you can really expect that you will have a good foundation for reading that books. It's true that it's not that necessary to read book because we have now an internet to find more good information.

It's true that it's not that necessary to read book because
we have now an internet to find more good information.

To be sincere we can not compare the value of hand book to online material if a trader still have some more time to learn I will prefer the trader to use book first this will really help him in every dimension.

I think that many people tend to prefer the online resources mainly because they are free to access and make use of and that is understandable. That doesnt mean that books cannot you at the same time because they still carry some important information to enhance our knowledge of forex.

Always, I will still go on for the online resources but then, I still don't ebooks or forex books are enough for learning forex. Also, the best knowledge we can get will be in our trading experience not only learning it from books but also in the terms of analysis.

Forex is good infact the role which forex book has to play is very special compare to other source like forum, and some traders do make it big in forex through the use of forex book be it ebook or manual so its much more better for any trader to get basic knowledge first through forex ebook.

- - - Updated - - -

Forex is good infact the role which forex book has to play is very special compare to other source like forum, and some traders do make it big in forex through the use of forex book be it ebook or manual so its much more better for any trader to get basic knowledge first through forex ebook.

Indeed forex book is very much important so I think we should start with books that we would enjoy to read and that we would be able to easily to understand. So I am trying to read a lot about forex once again and I am enjoying it

but we can only read books without understanding reading strategy chart movement is going and therefore in addition we are also required to read the book immediately execute these strategies in practice demo account so that we can quickly find forex trading, but that all should also be based on the desire for learning and optimistic nature that we get rapid success

That is if we want to do it that way but what I do is just read my bood at the end of the week and get the most out of my analysis book should be read at the begining of the trade and have to be done once in a while and not always.

There are different books to choose from and depending on the book you can decide when is the appropriate time to go over them. These books also have levels of beginner, intermediate and advanced so you can choose the appropriate one. The same goes for books covering basics, strategies and etc.

What do you think that books will tell you that appropriate time to go about it .
No except that books explain the time which we need to trade forex aprt from this there is no way which we would be updated with the right time to trade.

I have found that book are sometimes old and not much information can be gained from them. so better to consider that we should be using other means for the most of the tasks. like say ebooks or the online videos for learning. as they are much effective and better.

i think some people read this book but some are not read this books but this books is very help full for trading traders and we want use and read this books.thanks

I think there are some good recommendations at the amazon store. i came across one and decided to checkout. there are also some of the torrents that you can check and see if that are going to work for you. i have used that and you can get some free books from there.

I don't know but if I read books some how its can register to my head than if I'm just going to read it online. I don't know but I'm more like an old school who love to read and read. I don't want to read online because its strain my eyes and I love to flip the paper when I read.

Yes, some Currency trading guides really developed for newbies so you can really anticipate that you will have a excellent base for studying that guides. It's real that it's not that necessary to study guide because we have now a web based to discover more reliable details.

some books designed for beginner traders and some other for advanced traders. in order to choose which book need to be bought, traders need to know their own level as trader and it will make all book that to be bought and read is useful and important. wrong book will make those book become useless only.