• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex as sports hobby

I love cricket, for me cricket is hobby but Forex is my profession! Yes, I enjoy my trading when I make consistent big TP’s. but it’s not fun; not at all.

I think, Forex is one of the most challenging profession! So, there is no way to make fun; in my early stage when I made 4-5 TPs in a row, then I lost my momentum! As a result, I faced huge damage! But now, I am very honest on my trading plan.

Gaining knowledge in Forex trading is essential. The trader can never advance without acquiring knowledge. So if you want to gain profit, you need to develop skills.

Forex can not be hobby as one needs to take it seriously. Risk is involved here. One can lose all the money. That's why everyone should take it very seriously.

Forex can not be a hobby. To make consistent profit, you have to be among the 5% to 10% people who are successful. By taking it as hobby we can merely be a player but not winner.

The profit I make by trading Forex gives me a lot of financial support. So I take Forex trading as a hobby. Because in every case in Forex trading I have to accept the challenge. Which seems very interesting to me.

Your trading approach should be modified over time.There is no compliant about traders’ trading approaches but the question is how much a trader knows about his selected trading approach.

Whether you trade forex seriously or as a hobby, you have to understand the myth of finance before entering the market otherwise the market won’t come in handy for us.
The ongoing financial situation around the globe isn’t going well and many countries are even sunk into loan. During this period, you have to be careful about your trading.

Taking forex as a sports will lead you to consistent losses. If you have good trading knowledge, you can carry handsome amount of profit.

Serious people are even failing to capture the market let alone those who take Forex as a sports. Much determination and analytical knowledge are required for better trading.