• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex as part term trading

A currency exchange trader has the full freedom to work as part term trader if he does not want to put time for a full time basis. Forex being a decentralized market where a trader can engage in trading from anywhere around the world and forex is a truly a 24 hours market where a trader can trade day or night as he feels suitable. I have been working in the forex market since 2017 and I am here to add some additional income to my existing main source of income.

For trading you do not need 8 hours+ work. Merely a 4 hour session can be enough. But the fact is you have to skilled enough. Yes in forex trading you have the opportunity to work less and earn more. But this facility doesn't make trading easy. You need time and a lot of study to get skilled.

For trading you do not need 8 hours+ work. Merely a 4 hour session can be enough. But the fact is you have to skilled enough. Yes in forex trading you have the opportunity to work less and earn more. But this facility doesn't make trading easy. You need time and a lot of study to get skilled.

Well some spend even less than that amount of time. But they are different kinds traders. And has an edge and/or do long term trades.

Well some spend even less than that amount of time. But they are different kinds traders. And has an edge and/or do long term trades.

That’s the beauty of trading actually. it’s open to all; traders just need to adjust their trading method according to their daily space.

That’s the beauty of trading actually. it’s open to all; traders just need to adjust their trading method according to their daily space.

Yeah you are right. But above all no matter what kind of trading a trader chooses, they should have a profitable trading plan for it.

Yeah you are right. But above all no matter what kind of trading a trader chooses, they should have a profitable trading plan for it.

Of course, having a good trading plan is one of the most crucial part here. Without a game plan, the journey is sticky.

You should have another ways of earning. You should not make yourself dependent of forex. Forex shows too much liquidity. On that market their is a huge possibility that you can lose your money if you don't have huge experience and knowledge about that market.

You should have another ways of earning. You should not make yourself dependent of forex. Forex shows too much liquidity. On that market their is a huge possibility that you can lose your money if you don't have huge experience and knowledge about that market.

Actually, it depends on traders trading skill; with a good trading skill, nothing is impossible here! But, with an ordinary trading skill, Forex is too hard & consistent result is almost impossible.

Actually, it depends on traders trading skill; with a good trading skill, nothing is impossible here! But, with an ordinary trading skill, Forex is too hard & consistent result is almost impossible.

Even if a trader can make consistent profit from forex, I would suggest to have another source of income. Does not matter how good that trader is or how high he or she is earning from forex. Multiple sources of income is more preferrable.

Even if a trader can make consistent profit from forex, I would suggest to have another source of income. Does not matter how good that trader is or how high he or she is earning from forex. Multiple sources of income is more preferrable.

Yes mate, appreciate your idea! This is why, nowadays pro traders are also interested on automatic trading like Copy trading service.

Yes mate, appreciate your idea! This is why, nowadays pro traders are also interested on automatic trading like Copy trading service.

What I meant is putting your money on a different sectors. Other than stock or forex. May be a local business. Also I don't support copy trading idea.

Forex is one of the biggest virtual earning platforms. And it is true that a fore trader can easily work as a part term trader as he can easily enjoy the flexible work schedule in the forex market. Even a trader gets the freedom to work with smaller amount also. But a trader must put his first priority on the acquisition of trading knowledge and skills so that he can continue his trading with full comfort.

You an take forex as part time and full time both. It depends on you. There is no time bindings. The more you give time the more you can earn money from this market.

I think if you have a main job, don't rush to resign, keep work and get income for daily life necessity, and you can treat forex as part-time, one advantage forex, you can looking automatic trading robot and test them, finding one profitable trading software, it will help to trade and you can enjoy with your job as main income, if your software run successfully, it becomes saving money, but if fail, you don't too much stress
There are many advantages in trading forex. With merely internet connection and PC you can do the trading from your bed. From the Monday morning opening in Australia to the night close in New York, the forex market never rests. In forex trading, a little deposit you can start trading. Leverage gives the trader the capacity to trade with small amount.

Forex is one of the biggest virtual earning platforms. And it is true that a fore trader can easily work as a part term trader as he can easily enjoy the flexible work schedule in the forex market. Even a trader gets the freedom to work with smaller amount also. But a trader must put his first priority on the acquisition of trading knowledge and skills so that he can continue his trading with full comfort.
Exactly, a lot of profit can be made if you can create trading knowledge.

Forex is a serious business. You can't take a serious matter as hobby. Here loss is involved. It's not like other pastime hobby in which there is no chance of losing money. You have to treat it as business and work hard to learn.