• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex a bad idea for some people

I'm beginning to see that forex is a bad idea for some folks and especially those that need money and can't afford to lose in such a high risk venture. What do you all think? I mean there are over ninety percent failure rates and some just lose and lose. So, I guess its time for them to pack up and call it quit.

anyone who is investing in forex must start with Demo accounts, some people just jump into the make in order to earn as much as they could....

I think because of the nature of the high risk of forex, its a bad idea for some who do not know how to trade and not willing to learn how to trade either. Forex can be a real mistake for some people. You can lose all of your money in a couple of trades. I'm beginning to think that I would not recruit people to do forex at all. It might not work for them.

It is your intesrest you find this market good or bad. Forex market is open for every one. Your way of trading and skill make it for you profitable or having loss . Some people not like this market for its risky nature.

one should have a complete knowledge of forex before entering, you cannot blame forex market for your lack of knowledge....

some people do not some condition to trade. they can lose their money. if you have enough time to learn . you can get money with this market. it need patience

yes i agree with you because my brother always telling me to leave forex because of the high risky of it but i told him i do not trade with my own money and now i am semi professional trader and i could make some stable profits

No, it is not a bad idea. Before we start forex trading, we should have proper knowledge and idea about the forex trading. Profit earning is not so easy. To get profit we have to work hard, and keep our eyes on the market. When seems that market can give profit, we should start trading.

No matter how much risk is involved into forex but people can surely try to minimize the risk in forex business with there skills and knowledge about forex . There are many ways to minimize the risk levels in forex so people need to learn them so that they can make there trade successful .

No, it is not a bad idea. Before we start forex trading, we should have proper knowledge and idea about the forex trading. Profit earning is not so easy. To get profit we have to work hard, and keep our eyes on the market. When seems that market can give profit, we should start trading.
I think it's a bad idea for some people, quite bad that you dare not talk about it where they are. They simply detest hearing about Forex and it would even be preferred that no one raises the issue. Well, the grudges is understandable because they must have lost so much with Forex.

To those who actually don't understand forex trading they are afraid to loss money and this is the main reason why they don't want to trade in forex. I do believe I can handle my trading account and I do believe that in the long run we can all master enough money to make it big in here.

Any body that is thinking forex is a bad idea will not be able to trade. They will not be seeing any good thing in forex. For my parents and my brothers, forex is a bad thing that we should not go to for an investment. But for me, it is not that bad unless you want to make it bad for your self.

@budado, I agree with the first part of your post. Yeah, when a trader is afraid of losing money, a lot of things crosses his mind and among which include the cautiousness they give to it. They wouldn't wanna invest their time, neither will it interest them to risk their funds.

Its a bad idea for them simply because they still don't know how to trade. But I do know we can end up having something to try and make profit if we only know how to master enough trading skills. I do know I can end up having some profit once I know how to handle my trading account in here.

I am wondering why people should think like that about forex because as far as we know that forex is just some kind of business that we do, that is all, The one who loss their money simply because it is their mistakes, or human error or that broker scammed us.

Well, you shouldn't wonder but wonder the reason behind the lot of losses. I think those who must have been having these huge losses wouldn't be happy with Forex. Talk about those that have been kicked out of the business already, they will regret coming in in the first place.

I'm beginning to see that forex is a bad idea for some folks and especially those that need money and can't afford to lose in such a high risk venture. What do you all think? I mean there are over ninety percent failure rates and some just lose and lose. So, I guess its time for them to pack up and call it quit.

If you are a greedy people, just stay away; because Forex is not for you! Forex is only for the knowledgeable trader. So, if you want to make money, build your own trading skill first.

Forex is not necessarily the problem, it's not just for some folks maybe. If you have tried over and over again and it's not working out. Just try something new and different.

It’s not only about Forex. in addition, this profession is only suitable for the knowledge traders; since knowledge is the key here.

Yes forex is reliable and a good source of income . However it is going to take a lot of time and work for you to make it work that way. in the Forex market , we lose as well as gain . one of the factors to consider is your Forex broker. if you haven’t chosen a broker, then you should research the Fx broker that you are interested in before signing up under them. A bad broker might cheat you.

I think that there are many psychological factors that play significant role on this market. Not all people are ready to deal with these aspects. In this case it would be better for them to move from this market, or eventually try again later