• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Following signals is not

Following signals is not a ideal option as a newbie. It's the time of learning. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. Even to follow someone you need good knowledge about trading. Be skilled if you want to make money with forex.

In the beginning, when I started, I always used my demo account to study and learn more about stock trading. I think experiencing it will enrich your knowledge so much more.

Following signals is a bad idea if you want to really learn the art of trading. Signals will make you more unstable as a trader. For trading psychology plays an important role. Subscribing to this kind of service while you are learning may harm you. Better to learn first and trade of your own. Hope it helps you. P.S Such signal service doest exist

It is the responsibility of every trader to acquire a trading education. If the trader follows the signal without gaining knowledge, he will not be able to consistently profit.

I totally agree with the opinion that newbies should stay away from different sorts of trading signals. First of all, if the signals are good, they cost some money, if the signals are free of charge, then you'd better stop listening to them. Secondly, signals are just somebody's opinion on the market and they should be treated like opinions but not like ultimate truth. That is why newbies should learn and acquire their own vision on the market in order to make right decisions in the future with the signals or not.

It is the responsibility of every trader to acquire a trading education. If the trader follows the signal without gaining knowledge, he will not be able to consistently profit.
You can't get accurate signals all the time. Usually signals providers give a lot of signals everyday and it's not possible to follow all of them. Most of the time you end up opening all the losing trades.

You can't get accurate signals all the time. Usually signals providers give a lot of signals everyday and it's not possible to follow all of them. Most of the time you end up opening all the losing trades.
Yes, everything is fine but I think from my point of view it is the responsibility of every trader to acquire trading knowledge.

I was always convinced that trading singals are just a waste of time. Really, you have to spend your time on finding proper channels where traders give trading signals. It's very difficult because there are too much scammers whose task is to entice you to a certain broker which won't help you to earn money. You will just dump your account permanently. That's why I advice novices to stay away trading signals. They would better learn by theirselves all the peculiarities of trading activity and try to trade by their own, you know. So, never rely on trading singals mostly because often it's just a pure scam.

Knowledge and skills are required to trade. Which not all traders have. They try to trade by following the strategy of others. That is why their loss percentage is much higher.

I am of the viewpoint that a new trader should not give much heed to signals. For a new trader, when everything is happening for the first time, they might not be able to determine whether the signals they are getting are true or false. This may lead to unnecessary losses that could have been avoided if the trader didn’t follow the signal. Again, it comes to education. If you don’t have knowledge of a certain subject, you won’t be able to understand which way things are going. So, it is better to first finish your learning and practicing and then go for critical things like signals.