• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Financial management

Financial management is now becoming an important aspect when we are thinking about trading in any financial market. There is no surprising fact that even forex traders need to consider some important aspects of money management to ensure the expected success in the market. And my broker CIBfx is ensuring me a full time expert assistance and free training along with free economic analysis so that I can better be able to carry out all essential activities related to fund management.

Last edited:
Financial management is now becoming an important aspect when we are thinking about trading in any financial market. There is no surprising fact that even forex traders need to consider some important aspects of money management to ensure the expected success in the market. The most important part of money management is how a trader can raise his funds, how he will make investment and on which time horizon he should use to trade.

Thank you very much for your opinion on money management policies! By the way, what’s your risk reward ratio on per trade? Thanks.

How much do i need to deposit if i want to get your financial management for free?

Mate, may I know your real trading experience please? Without having a smooth demo trading experience; please don’t go for live! Because, your trading knowledge is the real investment here.

Only basics knowlwdge and skill are not enough for consistent profit. Forex is a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. That's the reason very few people are successful here. Most people treat forex like gambling. They do random trading. They do not have well defined trading system.

Risk management is very important. Without managing your risk, you can not survive in the market. It's simply not possible.

But traders focus less on fundamental analysis which is a bar to the way of making profit. Fundamental analysis always ensures a quality market forecast.

You have to learn how to observe the market and for doing so, you can seek help from others or copy expert traders’ trading temporarily.

You have to learn how to observe the market and for doing so, you can seek help from others or copy expert traders’ trading temporarily.
I agree! Copy trading is a nice way to get started. You get to learn a lot by observing expert traders. I also have a copy trading account on Zulutrade where I copy from professionals. Monitoring my account and analysing when they enter and exit positions helps me learn a lot.