• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FasaPay as an alternative for payment

FasaPay is an alternative for payment in Indonesia. It is a local electronic payment but it can be used by all people who want to use it. The main page is Indonesian language but it is also be in English.
For detail information: Click here and read it

I think this processor isn't a worldwise processor right??well it should be an addition to those who wish to make use of varieties of payment processors.i just hope they would be giving quality services to those willing or wishing to make use of their services.

It is not for the international user it mat be only for your country . well as i see they are also offering you the facility of top up also that is really great . and i think this will help you in transferring all your funds in that payment processor in your bank accounts easily .

I know about fasapay but still never use this one..because bit confuse how this work..also look like people not too much active use fasapay on our country Indonesia..

I think the pay hasn't got much popularity and that's the much reason majority of guys around the world dont know much about them.I just hope the admin would be doing a great job in popularising his pay.Well as i said earlier,the pay should be a great one.

I think the pay hasn't got much popularity and that's the much reason majority of guys around the world dont know much about them.I just hope the admin would be doing a great job in popularising his pay.Well as i said earlier,the pay should be a great one.

I don't think fasapay will become a world wide..because main focus of transaction just on Indonesian only..still less people use a fasapay as alternative for transaction at my country..

I think i now understand well about the payment processor.Well i just hope they would offering good services to people indonesia but really i wonder why the admin of the site has ristricted the use of the processor to only the people in indonesia.

Yes its not so popular because that is one of the payment processor only supports the users of that country and i think this may be popularity only in the Indonesia country not internationally . but i hope the Indonesia users are enjoying the benefits of this service .

But to me the admin of the payment processor wouldn't be benefitting much from the site since it's only a processor for just a country.I just hope he would be adding some other countries so that the processor would be gaining popularity.

i dont think that the admin of the payment processor will doing that,he created it locally for indonesians and not international,i think fasapay already gained popularity in indonesia

- - - Updated - - -

i dont think that the admin of the payment processor will doing that,he created it locally for indonesians and not international,i think fasapay already gained popularity in indonesia

Well it isn't a bad idea if the admin of fasapay limits the payment processor to only people in indonesia so far he is convenient for him.i just hope he would be getting lots and lots of guys to make use of the pay day in day out.

That's good. I'm just wondering when will Philippines going to open our own processors. Its good to have a local processors in this way if we earn using it we can withdraw directly as the payments I'm sure will be in local rate and that's means we don't need to pay extra fees like bank transfers fees and so on. But I guess its going to take a while before our country has its own processors. Anyway congrats to our Indonesian broker for they have their own processors now.

Well it isn't bad if countries were to be having their own payment processors but yet that would be a kind of disadvantage to exchangers whose source of living is through that.i just hope fasapay keeps staying consistent in indonesia.

this is one of the good place for me to earn, even i am not used them yet but i already opened account here, and we can make deposit through our bank account,and with that we can make our life easier and they accepted by other forex brokers too.

Well as for this one I think that I can just stand the test on time and make sure that I try my best and skip this one this this means I will be able to do well here with this program for sure and use them online aside from this I wont get in to use this processor since its new.

they are new but it doesn't mean they aren't good at all, actually as indonesian i think they are good and i just opened an account here and hope that i can opened some online business with them, but for now i prefer to use them for forex, because i see few forex brokers that accepted them

they are new but it doesn't mean they aren't good at all, actually as indonesian i think they are good and i just opened an account here and hope that i can opened some online business with them, but for now i prefer to use them for forex, because i see few forex brokers that accepted them

Yes, Forex-Metal broker for example.

[MENTION=23775]Orli[/MENTION]: yeah you are right i just check it and find it, but actually i know that the owner of this payment processor also the owner one of the most popular exchangers in my country, i just know about this and i think that is why they can create payment processor like this but for me this payment processor still not mature.