• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FAIR and WEALTHY broker_Liteforex Broker

I will share my experiences while making money in this broker, I've join in this broker since 4-6 years ago and got struggle for the first time. But my trading skill have been improved and improved. Now, I can WD consistently about $200 per month. its pure profit from making money in Liteforex broker. Lite have many bonus programs with huge prize absolutely.
It's very fair and honest broker and never cheating their clients.
Share your experience here..

I have been trading for 2-3 years with OctaFX broker and I don’t have words to describe them as such thrilling their service is. I am making over 1k per month and able to withdraw them instantly. I have seen many companies providing instant payments but it’s only when it’s a low withdrawal but my broker has really same service for all amount.

Whether I withdraw low or high amount I am getting both in equally same time while even no fees is charged for withdrawal for whatever payment processor I use while same goes with deposit so it’s also a good saving point since for low investors it’s just cents but for biggies it can be big figure with that.

My believe is that judging any broker should be a long process, it can’t be done with few months. I am working with OctaFX broker for past 3 years at least, so that’s enough to know them inside out. They are one of the most honesty and reliable companies in the world and presents us with beautiful facilities which includes 50% bonus on deposit which is completely use able, so that’s seriously handy to have such lovely supporting stuff to work with.

I definitely like reading out about personal experience, as that can tell us plenty about the broker. I trade with OctaFX broker and my experience with them has been awesome, as they helped me on every step with low spreads of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while they also have Micro account option available, so for new comers it is so much easier to start off with such high class company like them and always encourage new comers to start off in this business.