• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

EUR/USD Intraday Technical Analysis and Trading Recommendations for September 4, 2012

EUR4hh.png

The EUR/USD pair is demonstrating a strong bullish movement which was maintained within the depicted bullish channel. However, during the last week, the market witnessed some bearish retracement in reaction to the upper limit of its movement channel around the price level of 1.2580.
Last week the EUR/USD pair managed to breakdown the short term uptrend line depicted on the chart after finding resistance around the price level of 1.2570. However, the pair came back to retest the backside of the broken trendline as depicted on the chart.
The most significant Resistance level is located around 1.2580. This price level was tested last week expressing a bearish engulfing 4H candlestick which pushed the EUR/USD pair to the downside.That's why a low risk SELL entry is suggested which is taking place right now with a tight SL located above 1.2630.
Fixation above 1.2580 invalidates the bearish scenario for now and opens the way towards the upper limit of the bullish channel depicted in Blue corresponding to price level of 1.2690.
The lower limit of the movement channel as well as SMA 100 are located between 1.2430-1.2400 where price action should be watched for a valid low risk BUY entry with SL located below 1.2370.
The material has been provided by Instaforex Company - instaforex.com

EURUSD has been rejected by the support level at 1.3342 for several time. It indicates 1.3342 is a strong support level. I think with those rejection it will make EURUSD goes up to the resistance level at 1.3419 or higher. But this bullish scenario may fails if EURUSD falls and breaks the last Friday's low.

EURUSD has been rejected strongly by the resistance level at 1.3419. Then, after the rejection, EURUSD falls and I think now this pair will try to reach the support level at 1.3342. Then, if EURUSD can also break that support level, this pair may continue falling to the next support level at 1.3261.

bearish Trend on was look weak because now price on was move above that demand 1.3270. no nice idea to make sell here as long as EURUSD can not down again more to that that demand 1.3270. On other hand, if here formed a strong bulls candle, search for buy with wise TP is better with sl bellow that that demand 1.3270

EURUSD has been rejected by the support level at 1.3167 for two times. Basically, I think this pair may rebound and going up to the resistance level at 1.3261. But if EURUSD can fall and break 1.3167 support level successfully, I think this pair will continue the bearish movement to the next support level at 1.3075.