• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

EUR/GBP analysis

0.8852 is a strong support zone from where market started coming back to bull and hopefully keep moving up for many pips indeed. To the short time trader a signal is to be given like they should make an entry at 0.8873 for the target at 0.8938.

eurgbp-h4-instaforex-group.png

0.8852 is a strong support zone from where market started coming back to bull and hopefully keep moving up for many pips indeed. To the short time trader a signal is to be given like they should make an entry at 0.8873 for the target at 0.8938.

eurgbp-h4-instaforex-group.png

Interestingly, I am also waiting for re-touching the same level (@.8852)! Yes, last week I had a buy scalping trade here with 20 pips TP and 8 pips SL and I got my TP within one hour! In addition, if I open any buy trade here then my initial target will be above 0.9031.

Interestingly, I am also waiting for re-touching the same level (@.8852)! Yes, last week I had a buy scalping trade here with 20 pips TP and 8 pips SL and I got my TP within one hour! In addition, if I open any buy trade here then my initial target will be above 0.9031.

Now we are in a range (H1) & here I am waiting for breaking this range; overall it’s bullish trend, and if the market breaks the recent upper level, then I might be buy this currency pair.

The result of technical analysis becomes more cogent when fundamental analysis is accompanied with it. Over time, you have to earn the knack in both technical and fundamental analyses.

Some people think Forex is scam just because it’s a decentralized market. But they don’t know that this decentralization kept the market away from manipulation.

Scalpers use small time frames like m15 to m30 and long-term traders use h4 to w1. So, traders should trade in the market considering the suitable timeframe for them.