• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Easiest indictor for a newbie

Newbies are always confused in the market concerning a lot of factors. One of such factors is the choice of indicator. They are always caught in between choosing an indicator that they would find easier using and that which wouldst seem so ambiguous.

To the already practicing traders, which indicators do you think would be the best for a newbie to start with and be able to adapt easily.

First they need to study now to do analysis. In this way they will know what to use. I do try to make good with my analysis and in the long run I can kill myself in doing big trade. But I am willing to take that risk since I do know that my analysis is good since I do know how to use indicators properly.

I have 3 first technical indicators that i still use until now, it is Stochastic/RSI, Moving Average and Parabolic SAR. Those three is very easy to use, and simple also give quite accurate prediction of the next market's movement.

I feel the EMA(21,50,200) are best for newbies. Though they give late entries its easy for a newbie to follow.
Along with EMA's we can use DMi indicator and RSi to know the trend strength.

moving average is easiest indicators in my point of view. give me chance to determine trend movement and point out dynamic support and resistance level. I like this indicators and use it in trading. however, I am not use MA to give me entry signals. I use candlestick to determine good entry level.

It depends upon your intention, because as a trader if you want to be a technical trader then you need to know about different chart patterns and stuff related to it and also you need to know about different moving averages etc. You also need o know about latest market news in order to be in touch with the market.

What kind of indicator you are talking about here? Technical or Fundamental? Technical for sure something like Pivot, Moving Average and its kind(EMA, SMA, and etc) also Trendline are useful also easiest to most of newbies.

I think it depend on the trader itself, so the best or the easiest indicator for each people can be different. From my opinion the general easiest indicator is moving average or support and resistance I guess.

the best Indicator for a trader is the trader himself because he is the best to know that what is good for him, and in which he feel comfortable in it.

The best tools is the traders itself, some indicators that provided on MT4 are an extra tools for the traders to help us decide what we have to do on our trading activity. So I think even without indicators that provided on MT4 too, the traders still can trading with well because we have already got the best indicators on ourself.

To be honest, right now I am not interested in any technical indicator either its default or custom! Because, according to my experience news trading is much useful than trading indicators/technical analysis! As a result, now I handle my account according to my news trading experience.

Using indicators in forex trading or CFD means doing data analysis based on price statistics or math, and to understand an indicator should understand also how to calculate or concept of the indicator, such as a moving average popular among beginners because trading only calculates average and could see the trend direction of price moves

In this case, default trading indicators are useful like BB, Moving Average and RSI! In my live trading account, I mainly use these 3 trading indicators! I have made my personal trading strategy based on these 3 trading tools.

The easiest indicator that a newbie could use is the moving average. This way you won't have to pay any attention to market noise.

Indeed many indicators in mt4, and novice traders better choose one or two indicators that will be used as the data for the analysis of information so that more simple in thought and will more easily understand the indicators used

Indeed many indicators in mt4, and novice traders better choose one or two indicators that will be used as the data for the analysis of information so that more simple in thought and will more easily understand the indicators used

Of course, traders should practice in demo first, in my live chart I use EMA 20. By the way, which trading tool do you use?

You can gain trading knowledge from different types of books. Many traders have books written based on their experience. It is possible to gain trading experience from that book.

If the broker does not provide the right service, it is never possible to achieve success. So it is very important to consider the details of the broker before choosing a broker.