• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Earn Forex

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

I am not willing to consider Forex trading is an easy source to earn money rapidly , because there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to having much volatile nature.

Forex trading business is the very popular online profession! But, it’s very risky without proper knowledge and experience! That’s why, new traders should concentrate on learning rather than earning. Without learning, earning is quite impossible.

Yes, forex trading is a high risk business, but forex trading also has a very promising results. With sufficient knowledge and experience, the risk of forex trading can be reduced, thats why we should diligently practice sharpening forex trading skills and learn new things in forex business. To be able to practice trading skills, almost every broker is no exception FXB Trading, provides a demo account to practice. We can maximize this facility to hone our forex trading capabilities.

I have almost 5 years trading experience, but I am making regular money from this year! Yes, it’s a long time process to learn Forex business! I have made my good trading skill by analyzing on my live trading mistakes!

We the traders consider Forex as a risky business due to its volatile nature. but if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge from this market place you can earn money from here within a short time. But basically mostly try to make, money very rapidly without learning and fall a great loss when trading practically.

I think that if you make money out of forex, even a bit, you should continue trading, no matter the risks, lack of experience, etc. You just need time.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Initially I thought, you are talking about EarnForex forum! By the way, Forex trading business is a very challenging profession! It’s not easy way, here more than 90% Forex traders are struggling! I see, only professional Forex traders who have enough knowledge on this financial market only they are able to make money.

You must learn a lot firstly by reading some tutorials. Try to consistent in pips school. There is a proper guide for learning Forex for the traders who are particularly beginners. And try to join a broker and open a demo account. But you will learn what you need to do in the tutorials and try to participate on this forum especially Newbie Island so you can learn more.

Forex is a really difficult business. To make money with forex, you have to know the technique and have enough experience or you lose more than what you make.

Learning is really important for any kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. I think from all self learning is the best. As a part of self learning we can take demo account which is the master place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

Most important, is to learn a skill while making money. This is what I truly believe. Trading small will allow you to put your money on the line, but be of little risk if you make mistakes or lose money.

Most important, is to learn a skill while making money. This is what I truly believe. Trading small will allow you to put your money on the line, but be of little risk if you make mistakes or lose money.

You are absolutely right, learning is the best medicine here. That’s why, in my demo I focused on only learning & then I started my live trading after one year practice. Even, I opened a cent account to check my emotions before my real account.

Forex is not easy to win. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

Forex is a really difficult business. To make money with forex you have to know the technique and have enough experience or you lose more than what you make.
The good thing with forex is that you do not have to be worried about competition.

Forex is a really difficult business. To make money with forex you have to know the technique and have enough experience or you lose more than what you make.
The good thing with forex is that you do not have to be worried about competition.

Exactly, there is no competitor actually unless you! You have to keep digging on your trading skill by learning & everyday you have to improve yourself.

By doing proper technical and fundamental analysis, you will have an edge. Your trades will have a greater likelihood of success. Cutting your losing trades early and letting your winners continue to make gains is also a skill.