• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Ea works ?

Sometimes I got maximal result by using EA but I never depend on this. I always try to depend on my trading knowledge that I have acquired by passing a long time with great patience.

As we are living in the era of technological development, we should try to take benefits of technologies even in trading. And traders are now receiving the advantages of robot trading system for enjoying more timely and emotion free trading journey. Yes, if you are busier or you can’t be able to take decisions by being present in market platform physically then you must try to work with EA trading.

What did you mean by result? Did you get profitable in backtesting? An EA can be optimized to make profitable in backtesting. But forward testing is a different story.

EA's ain't bad, but we should consider the costs associated with using them. We have to maintain, update and continually monitor them. I am currently using a robot with Forexchief mt4 and server. Their platform is very suitable for it due to a very good trading condition. It is a success.

Last edited:
Sometimes I got maximal result by using EA but I never depend on this. I always try to depend on my trading knowledge that I have acquired by passing a long time with great patience.

Please mate; don’t waste your time by searching a profitable; it doesn’t exist. Better, concentrate on manual trading.

I also find that EAs are unable to make continuous profits. It is programmed to exploit some market developments but markets experience changes from time to time and it is not possible even with neuron networks to put those changes in only one algorithm. So, be smart and learn Forex

I also find that EAs are unable to make continuous profits. It is programmed to exploit some market developments but markets experience changes from time to time and it is not possible even with neuron networks to put those changes in only one algorithm. So, be smart and learn Forex

The reason is; market don’t follow any pacific rule since, it’s a decentralized market. So, no way with copy-past system.

To be very honest, I have such a bad experience with EA based trading! EA trading is the most dangerous thing, this Forex market is so volatile & random! Now I’m doing manual trading, yeah it’s challenging but far better than automated trading!

EA is basically automated trading software that requires no manual labor for trading. Personally I hate EA trading because Forex is not all about technical movements rather the market runs based on the fundamental analysis. Traders should not lean on EA trading rather they should learn about fundamental analysis more and more.

In the recent past, traders turned their mind for EA trading as it requires no human labor. But, it is seen that an EA cannot stick to giving profit for long. And it’s a professional kind of trading. I prefer scalping to EA trading because EA trading is comparatively riskier than the other.

Those who have taken EA trading as their profession have good Eas that work well. But, you will have so many other Eas online that are not good enough and cause your balance to crash. I will recommend you not to rely on EAs. They are harmful in the end.

Yes, EA works but the EA should be perfectly coded with a proven strategy. Special EAs are in the hand of professional traders but they don’t want to reveal it. Personally I hate EA trading because it’s a riskier process an d most of the EAs are destined to loss after a certain time.

EAs work but the question is how effectively they work. Those who are professional traders have good EAs but free EAs are not good for traders.