• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't watch market all the time.

Don't watch market all the time. That's not trading that's addiction. You do not need to watch the market all the time. A total of 4 ot 5 hours is enough for trading. From the beginning one needs to develop all the good habits of trading.

Yes it's a good idea not to watch the charts all time. When I was new in the market I used to do this.. Even I couldn't have proper sleep at night. But that didn't give any good results except anxiety.

The market doesn’t offer trading opportunity all the time so try to trade at any particular time especially some traders prefer scalping, some others go for news trading.

When you sit on the market, you will see that your mind is poking you to take an entry and over-trading never creates good return for traders. So, traders shouldn’t watch the market all the time.

Trading in financial markets has always been an interesting topic for trader speculators, various trading methods were created and studied to gain profits in trading. The market approach is used by traders to understand what is happening in the market currently so they can make the right trading decisions to gain profits.

Proper money management will help traders carry large amount of profit. Try to use demo account as much as possible because it will help you enlarge your expertise.

Regardless of whatever your trading strategy is, try to sharpen your strategy. Forex is a highly unpredictable market where revenge-taking aptitude can sink you.

"Don't watch the market all the time" is a common advice in trading. Constantly monitoring can lead to emotional reactions. Establishing a trading plan, setting stop-loss levels, and having predefined goals allow for a more disciplined and less emotionally driven approach to trading.