• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't look for shortcuts

Shortcuts often lead to scams and losses. So, if you are not sure about something, you don’t have to trade with the feeling that you will miss your bus. There will be market opportunities forever and you better learn to keep patience.

Forex trading is in no way an easy source of money. In fact, it can be tougher than most other jobs. If a trader tries to take a shortcut, they will probably land in trouble because of the scams waiting for such traders. No matter what, you need to put in your hard work to make money.

Absolutely, there is no shortcut way in trading; I started my Forex learning process from my 1st day of trading & it took almost 15 months to learn the basic in demo; actually Forex is one of the most challenging job, so new traders need to understand the reality!

Absolutely, there is no shortcut way in trading; I started my Forex learning process from my 1st day of trading & it took almost 15 months to learn the basic in demo; actually Forex is one of the most challenging job, so new traders need to understand the reality!
We will need to start doing some Hard work in doing this business and make the profits.

If you think there's any shortcut that will help you get rich quickly then you’re wrong. In forex there is no shortcut, you need to put in a lot of effort and do hard work. Don’t look for shortcuts if you’re really interested in becoming a successful forex trader. Do all the hard work and learn thoroughly. Build a strategy and practice till you master the demo trading account. You need to remain patient and consistent.

Traders should grow their knowledge by reading e-books, video tutorials and considering other related aspects. It will help traders develop their basics and understand the reality and actual environment of the market.

It is needless to say that the ways that appear as shortcuts in forex would only be a dead end and nothing else. The road to success will always be rough and tough. Do not waste your time by going after shortcuts. Just focus on learning and work hard towards success.

Keep this in your mind. Forex trading is not any easy money making scheme. No shortcuts work in the market. Success in forex trading is possible only by hard work, discipline and patience.

Keep this in your mind. Forex trading is not any easy money making scheme. No shortcuts work in the market. Success in forex trading is possible only by hard work, discipline and patience.
When we are using a Trading system that is easy and also profitable for us then our Income from such trades will get Increased.

Believe me, shortcuts do not work in trading. Trading is done only on logics and analysis of the market. It is not good to look out for some short tricks to make profit. This way you can gain nothing but losses.

Shortcuts can potentially lead to losses. Instead of looking for shortcuts, focus on knowledge, logic, and analysis. You can make short-term profits but don't try to take shortcuts in order to get a quick return.

Trading with shortcuts doesn’t work in the long run. Traders need to use their wit and skill to make decisive moves and proceed towards earning the profit they’re waiting and working for.

This is the best advice we can give to someone who is a beginner in forex. Newcomers are often deceived by the scammers and fake experts as they just want to make some quick profits. You should spend your time and energy learning and becoming skilled instead of looking for shortcuts.

Looking for shortcuts is probably the worst thing a trader/investor can do. In order to become successful you have to work hard, there’s no other way. Learn, practise, repeat, that’s the mantra.

The process of trading is one that is both challenging and time consuming. One must put in a lot of effort to improve his or her knowledge and skills. You will not be successful by taking any short cuts. In fact, taking shortcuts in your trading career can be detrimental. Exercise patience, but don't be afraid to put in the necessary effort.

You cannot look for shortcuts if you want to succeed in trading, in order to accomplish anything, we have to learn and practice, someone said it rightly- ‘Shortcut is the longest distance between two points’ which clearly means if we try to cut short our efforts for quick success the longer we have to wait for success. And trading is something where shortcuts don’t work. Acc. to me, 3 Ps’ for trading are:
-Patience
-Practice
-Perform
I keep these in my mind while trading.

Shortcuts can lead to losses, it is better if you, as a trader, focus on sticking to your plan, learning from mistakes and trying to analyse the opportunities and select the right one. This is not an easy process and traders should be mentally strong to bear the stress. Calculate a risk reward ratio and bring in profit. Patience acts as a strong key to reaching the end goal.

Many traders look for the holy grail in trading. A strategy, indicator, or anything that could help them maintain an edge in the market. Sadly, there isn’t any. So, it’s better if they realise there are no shortcuts. What will take you ahead is market knowledge and forex analysis. Be true with the learning process. And you will see results.

It’s true, many newbies rush into making quick money and forget to spend time analysing the market conditions to get better at making decisions. They fail to follow risk management strategies which often leads them towards an empty account and no profit. Traders need to practice patience and maintain a frequency throughout the process if they actually want to win.