• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't Be Fooled By Randomness

Some studies have shown that a high percentage of chart patterns may be simply random lines on a piece of paper. Burton Malkiel in A Random Walk Down Wall Street described an experiment his students participated in, using a hypothetical stock. Each day they flipped a coin, plotting heads as a 1/2-point gain and tails as a 1/2-point decline. The resulting chart from these random coin flips displayed all the classical patterns such as head and shoulder formations, flags, pennants, triangles, etc. There were even indications of cycles.

I think doing the randomism in forex is what i would be calling trying your luck.luck might eventually work at the initial stage but i assure the individual that it would be detrimental in the future to the person.

This is a sort of trying ones luck in forex trading and it isn't good because we are expected to make proper analyzing of the market before excuting our positions,there are methods of predicting the market,its beter to do it the right way rather than playing with our funds.

Yeah that's true.We must endeavour to do forex with maximum wisdom.Luck trying would just be like we gambling our funds where there isn't a guarantee that we wouldn't be losing it eventually at the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.We must endeavour to do forex with maximum wisdom.Luck trying would just be like we gambling our funds where there isn't a guarantee that we wouldn't be losing it eventually at the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even blame most people that uses forex trading a s a gamble because honestly the market behaviour is at times annoying because most traders makes good reviews but at the end they don't come out with reasonable profits,thats why we ought to make use of all types of analysis method.

Yes thats correct. Using the randomness in forex trading is like trying your luck which is not appreciable. A trader rather trying to trade with his luck, if put all of his knowledge and try to make trading better, then surely such trader will have better results from forex trading.

I also don't believe that when luck works today that it will work tomorrow because the market changes from time to time so that same direction from where luck came frome won't be the same so randomiser is just that way,proper procedure is the best,analyzing.

Yeah that's true.Trying to randomize means the individual is just trying to achieve a forex success using a shortcut.sincerely forex success to me requires alot and if we follow the right path,then we sure to have one.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.Trying to randomize means the individual is just trying to achieve a forex success using a shortcut.sincerely forex success to me requires alot and if we follow the right path,then we sure to have one.

Definitely! just being dependent to LUCK which is not good. It's better if we are not dependent to it as we if there is a LUCK it is always comes by surprised and not because you are hoping for it. You need to analyze the Forex market properly.

Several couples dealing is having two benefits one is that you can perfectly implement those in the multiple quit access technique as always same couple will not explain to you same type of shift in different time area and secondly here the danger is also very low

Well yeah, that's because the market IS random. So the experiment just proved that the market or in the OP's case, a stock, is random. Of course flipping coins would produce the same patterns as the stock market or the forex market because they are all random.

But don't decide something just like flipping coins,analyzation still important in forex, so that is why we should do that thing over and over again before we decide to sell or buy currency that we already chose to trade with. There are few trader that using some kind of trading style like that but in the end they suffer loss.

In forex trading its not actually a random occurrence. All the changes in forex trends and pattern is depends on economic news and political news and other moving factor. Its does not happen for random reason. That's why the more we know how to do analysis the more likely we can end up in profit.

Yeah luck still has some important part in forex, even not as much as our skill, but in forex market everything is not about random, maybe it looks a like a random thing but market here move because of Our action, and every traders action, so i think we can't be fooled by randomness

Nope, luck isn't an important thing in Forex it's a random chance to have profits which isn't part of our strategy or will not happen or can't have in our expectation. Skills are going to the significant to the traders to have increase the odds for having the good trades and make decent profits. Still, the market will always be unpredictable we can only deduce it's trend but can't really tell it's precise movement.

randomness in forex market movement may caused by uncertain condition of some currencies faith, make many traders awaiting for certain news about current economic situation for used to make decission on trading

Well, there are no need for this since there are still analysis method which can assure us to an extent of market movement. Although the market is dynamic in movement but then. When a trader knows rightly how to make use of technical and fundamental analysis it will be more easier instead of randomness.

If there is much more fluctuations and if you don't have report on the current market conditions then it is better to stay aside and watch the market carefully. Atleast then you can decide what to do next.

Whatever, I don’t trade blindly! I have a particular trading plan here! In addition, I follow my particular trading plan so keenly! Even, I don’t open any more trades position when I get my daily trading targets.