• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't be confused.

When you have the knowledge, no level of confusion can stop you from making the right trading decisions. You have to learn and practice well enough before you start trading so that you are confident about every move you make.

Confusion leads to discourage but sadly to say that maximum of our traders are suffering from the disease. Confidence can dominate over confusion and a trader needs to educate himself with the best trading knowledge to acquire confidence. If it even takes time, don’t worry because the outcome is sweet.
I agree! That is why a trader should always keep his trading strategy and technical analysis simple.

My advise is, don't rush things and don't compare yourself with others. Most times confusion comes when you are trying too hard maybe in an attempt to be like someone else, you will end up mixing things ups and that might cost you.

My advise is, don't rush things and don't compare yourself with others. Most times confusion comes when you are trying too hard maybe in an attempt to be like someone else, you will end up mixing things ups and that might cost you.
We will need to start doing a lot of practice so that the income we are getting can be increased.

The whole Forex market is confusion to you when you don’t have any idea about trading and analyzing the market. He must know how to use the technical tools to generate a signal and to forecast the market. Make analysis your top priority provided that you want to derive a good amount of profit from trading.

If you don’t try it, you won’t know it. If you just read about how the forex market works and don’t actually take a chance to see how it functions, confusion will naturally come your way. That’s what we have demo accounts for. Know what different features of the market look like in the live market.

If you have confusion, it is big problem because it works as an obstacle to you about detecting the right entry. So, don’t let this confusion last for long. Find out issues that are creating confusion in you d then try to recover the issues as soon as possible.

Your decision making skills and knowledge will be put to test, the only way to stay focused is to follow your trading plan and not get carried away by shortcuts.

Many traders think that conducting technical analysis using complicated technical indicators will help them make profits. But conversely, it makes them confused and results in making wrong trading decisions.
So, it is better to keep technical analysis simple and moreover simple technical analysis also yields the same results.

Don’t let confusion grow in you because it works as an obstacle to traders. Confusion arises when a trader takes his decision based on assumption, meaning traders don’t know how to analyze the market properly. So to remove confusion from traders’ mind, they should earn knowledge on market analysis.

At the start, everyone gets confused and this leads to a feeling of discouragement among the traders. Most of the traders get easily discouraged and they lose hopes eventually giving up trading. Therefore, clear yourself out with all the knowledge, technical and fundamental analysis, and be confident in order to be a successful forex trader.

Being confused should not be an option in the live market. If you are not sure about something, you better not make a move. Not trading is a better option than being doubtful. You will neither be able to analyse the market properly nor will you be able to build a profitable strategy.

Confusion is a thing that is really available among traders and it really works as a bar. Traders get confused when they can’t catch up with the market trend and owing to that they can’t product a market signal. To remove this confusion from traders, there is no alternative to practicing and learning.

Confusion happens when your trading plan is not perfected or developed, so it is important that you pay attention to what you are doing in trading, hence to avoid any confusion faced while trading.

Forthrightly, when I was a new in this Forex trading industry then I wasn’t sure, on my final goal in trading market! I was so much puzzled then! This is why I started my trading journey as a part time trader; but gradually I have improved! And now I’m doing my live trading as a full time trader!

In reality, you will find no business without risk actually, since risk is the principle of every business. You should think of the services that you are enjoying with Forex trading. You can trade in this largest market by lying on your bed and brokers are serving you all the facilities that you need to have.

It is very important to remain mentally stable during trading. If you feel confused, you should stop trading for some time, take some refreshment.
It will boost your decision making power and also enhance your patience.

To avoid any confusion, a trader should get good knowledge about the market and he should also learn the functioning of the market. Moreover, if you are thorough with your trading knowledge and with the right broker, things can be a bit easier.

Confusion is likely to happen when you are not confident in your trading decisions so it is better to be prepared with a trading plan to have a clarity.