• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't be confused.

You might be confused at the beginning but it is not difficult if you treat it seriously. In this section, you will find out who are the market players, what main concepts are there that should be remembered and taken into consideration, how to calculate profit/loss and much more. But I did not face any difficulties because I got the right broker for me.

Really, when I was a newbie, I was too much confused! Because, I faced consistent SL’s in my trading! Now I know the story; without having a good trading skill, there is no way.

In the beggining you don't even need all that - all what is needed is something like your drive and persistence anyway with whatever you wish here. Just don't make some silly mistakes and you will do anything like that all together for whatever it means on that.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

I basically don’t participate on confusing trading sessions; I need a clear statement on the market trend & momentum! Then I open my new trade according to my own rules!

You need to start from researching some practical way of learning and that's really it on so many levels out there I can't even stress this about. Care to share this with me ? I do hope something should really be possible on many things.

everyone in Forex trading newcomers or senor like only mt4 , still its best from all others. may be it will continue.

People get confused because they want to predict the market all the time. But it's not possible. A strategy will not give you signal all the time. You have to be patient.

Yes, I agree with you. Traders don't need to be confused when they are going to trade. Most of the time wrong decisions come from confusions. So, be strong and be confident.

When you are in a position where one decision of yours can make huge diffrence while trading you should never get confused. You should always check it funadamentally and technically then decide what to do. Often traders also get confused in selecting broker so the best way is to check review online and services offerd by the broker. I would recomend LMFX broker.

Yes, I agree with you. Traders don't need to be confused when they are going to trade. Most of the time wrong decisions come from confusions. So, be strong and be confident.
That’s why trading psychology is important for all kind of trader. Wrong decisions come with all negative emotion like greed, fear.

Money can never be made if there is doubt in the mind. I need to trade positively. One has to think that the decision is always right.

Absolutely, you could never make money if you are confused and lack the knowledge and skills that you require to survive in the Forex Market.

Confusion leads to discourage but sadly to say that maximum of our traders are suffering from the disease. Confidence can dominate over confusion and a trader needs to educate himself with the best trading knowledge to acquire confidence. If it even takes time, don’t worry because the outcome is sweet.

Confusion leads to discourage but sadly to say that maximum of our traders are suffering from the disease. Confidence can dominate over confusion and a trader needs to educate himself with the best trading knowledge to acquire confidence. If it even takes time, don’t worry because the outcome is sweet.
We will need to remember that if the system being used by us is correct we can make more income.