• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Does it make sense to open two or more accounts with the same broker?

its all depend on what the trader want to do with the account if the trader have cent and real account then there is nothing bad with that I think you must always try your best and trade with a broker for concerntration purpose

Not necessary to open many account in the same brokers. Unless traders want to change the account, they are not necessary to open the new one. However, if traders join with different brokers, automatically they’ll open many account. No urgency to open many account while traders trade with same brokers.

You have the right and decision to have single or multiple accounts. It can be same or different types of account as we know the Forex brokers offered many of it which will suit the needs of different traders. We can call it also strategy or plan to have open many accounts to have diversion of capital and not put only in one account.

No urgency to open multiple account in the same brokers. Better open one account and traders manage the capital to be growing. If willing to spread the risk, traders can open other account in different brokers. So, when a broker goes bankrupt and traders money gone, they has money left in other brokers to enabling them to keep continue trading.

You are misunderstanding!

Inside the Member’s Area you can open multiple account, many brokers out there such as Mayzus, FXCM, Forex4you, etc. allow that.

We're also taking about open multiple account with different broker mean there need not to use fake ID. Not mention that few brokers do not even require account verification.
Guess that trader or perhaps trader wannabe never do or don't know about it, but well that is right we can open more than one account and i think people have their own purpose but for me it still make a sense but not worthy enough for me.

When you can not even earn all the profit with your single account but now you are talking about opening additional one i think its of no use multiple account should be handle by professional trader only who know how to trade very well

I think it is upto you how many accounts you can manage in one time. You can create more then one account to a broker to judge your skills in every type of account. So be positive and trade with great motivation in Forex.

I think it is upto you how many accounts you can manage in one time. You can create more then one account to a broker to judge your skills in every type of account. So be positive and trade with great motivation in Forex.
Manage more than one account is a hard job to do, if you don't believe me try it. I already met with so many traders in my countries and they told me, the only advantages of having more than one account is that you have chance to get more profits, also other goal to create more than one account is because they want to separate personal to MM account.

If you want to trade very conservatively and use hedging, then there's a point in opening a few accounts with one broker.

Indeed, it depends on our trading strategies on the grounds that having a larger number of trades than one going on will require more fixations for the manual trading. We will likewise be cautious for if not we will be doing a few missteps here. Its very position to have additionally trading account under one broker henceforth your broker has that element. Like in many brokers there are the lite, STP. And so forth accounts which we can have one with each of them.

I don’t think, it’s a good choice! For the reason that, it’s all about concentration so, having two or more account is not a profitable practice! I have only one live trading account and I am very serious on it. I don’t need any more trading account.

I know a pro trader who is using this way of trading! Yes, he opened multiple accounts in a same broker for testing his different trading strategies like swing trading, scalping or positional trading! But, I don’t follow this strategy.

you need assistants with retrieving your funds from your binary option account old or new no matter the year from your broker or your broker account has been manipulated by your manager, kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00 at gmail com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take with retrieving your entire funds.
Binary Options? Really? Are you an Options trader? Or anything else?

A broker usually offer many types of account such as mini account, standard account, ECN account, etc... and most brokers allowed me to two or more account.

I don't believe in performance of demo account, it does not reflect the actual market so I can open mini account to test the market, test my EAs and open another ECN account for actual trading.

Do you think that it make senses that way?

And you, do you open two or more accounts with the same broker? What is your reason and strategy? :32 (21):
I also want to know.

Personally, I don’t think that it is a good idea to have multiple accounts with one broker. It is better to open accounts with different brokers where you can take advantage of different features that a single broker doesn’t offer. Moreover, it is not recommended to put all your money with a single broker. Do keep risk management and money management in mind.

It’s not a problem if the broker is regulated, otherwise you shouldn’t do so. Keeping more than one account will help you make portfolio of your investment.