• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you suggest Forex the people who are under 18 years old?

Forex is undoubtedly a great source of earning. Many people are coming in Forex buinsess in order to earn money. In this situation do you suggest the people who are under 18 years old? Do you think that they are quite able to do this business?

I think you have to be of legal age to trade with a broker right. However, you can still teach an underage person and when they become of required age they can do forex. Why not? Most family pass down trades to their kids right? I think trades like this is good to teach kids of teenagers age. Why not if they can make a living out of it? Especially in countries where jobs are bleak.

For a child who is quite under 18, I wouldn't want to suggest anything that will disrupt the idea and aspirations he has for himself. To me, before this age is when most teenagers take a decision of what they want to become. Unless when he on his own, may have developed interest somewhere else and seeks advice, only then would it be wise to chip in the merits and demerits of his presumed action.

To plant seed is not such a bad idea, there are so many things you can do with forex and not just trading alone so it could be a good thing if they live in a country where they would benefit from forex. I think they can copy trade, do businesses beside trading with forex. they might even get into stocks. You're just opening more doors for them in the future so learning is not bad at all. One thing will lead to another.

i suggest they can learn the basic of forex firs with one year because this age is very suitable for learning because they will be with fresh mind and then they can learn it very much and when they reach to 18 years old the can start trading with real account

Anyone can trade in the market. However, it is the maturity to handle money that matters a lot in speculative activities. Thus, a person who is not 18yrs of age will never have enough maturity to consider trading seriously. There are more chances of considering it as gambling which will ultimately result in financial ruin. Also, trading requires some amount of financial knowledge which is usually attained in college studies. Entering so early into trading looks like a good idea but may not be fruitful considering the lack of maturity and knowledge.

That is where it lies. When a trader is not matured enough to take responsibility of the losses, he is bound to develop some health effects. Just as some epilepsy say, being matured as a Forex trader doesn't mean just the knowledge of Forex but understanding the risks in it.

Basically, no restiction in term of age to join forex trading. As far as traders able to verify their account, have no problem to them to start trading. However, people under 18 years old usually still busy with school activities. If they are decide to trading, possibly their school activities would get distraction.

Basically, no restiction in term of age to join forex trading. As far as traders able to verify their account, have no problem to them to start trading. However, people under 18 years old usually still busy with school activities. If they are decide to trading, possibly their school activities would get distraction.
But it does not mean they can trader, for me they can trade but i suggest it is about 18 years old, because forex is not all about skills to predict the market, but it is also about psychology side, and usually traders below 18 years old find theirselves hard to control their emotion.

Any body that has the trading knowledge can trade forex. We can see that college students are trading in forex and they are making money from it. If the person is sure that he or she can trade, I don't think that age will be a barrier.

But its not always for any trader to join forex trading if he is not up to 15-18yrs of age because its the most important think which we just need is to trade calmness and be sure that you derived the best from here as well through your knowledge level

I will not suggest this business to person who need to focus in school study supposed to be. Their status as a student require responsibility if want to graduate with good grades. Trading will be ruin students focus in school study. However, if students has been graduated, and their age 18 years old or more, then I will gladly to introduce them to the forex trading.

I will not suggest this business to person who need to focus in school study supposed to be. Their status as a student require responsibility if want to graduate with good grades. Trading will be ruin students focus in school study. However, if students has been graduated, and their age 18 years old or more, then I will gladly to introduce them to the forex trading.

but i think my friend when the student who is under 18 years old can learn the basics of forex in the free time or in the holidays when he will be free without studying but also i agree with you it is very important to make focus on studying before learn forex

But Forex is addictive if I must use that word, that can easily make the student become addictive to it too and wouldn't like to quit when he considers the earning potential in it. I think any body that is under 18 should have limits to his access to some things relating to financial businesses.

student have to wait a bit till they finished their academy work mixing up your education with forex is not really good what I think as the best is for the student to wait for some time before he can start trading here in the market

For learning it’s okay, but for trading it’s not enough age! Yes, Forex business is open to all, but I see many teenagers are losing money here, because they are unable to control their emotions and greed in trading after losing their money!

It’s not the age for live trading, but you can concentrate on learning, even demo trading is open for you! You can use the demo for learning the purpose of Forex market principles! All the best.

Each broker has an age restriction. But if you open an account under a name of a friend or relative who is older than you, the broker won’t care. The important thing is that the person is ready for trading at such age.

Usually as broker they will ask certain document as requirement get verfied account, if we can't fulfilled these document hence account still unverified and this can become problem ahead when we withdraw money from account trading

That’s really true; this is why I like to suggest all of under 18 to use demo for learning and updating their trading skill! After a certain period of time then can go for live trading for sure.

Forex trading is not abrupt level of trading. A foreign currency exchange trader needs to be very cautious in choosing his trades. Again, a trader will also necessitate detailed market analysis all of which can be difficult, challenging and time consuming process. All of which can be a real task for the 18- people. I think that a student should give concentration on the basic things of study at that stage.