• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you prefer EA trading?

Yes, I prefer EA trading. I have a regular 9-5 job, and it becomes hectic for me to devote my time to trading after my office hours.

EAs can be good to the extent they are programmed to trade. They help me implement complex strategies and trade when I want to take a break. Plus, they can trade without emotions. However, they can’t accurately trade for you. There are times when traders have to deal with the market's unprecedented situations. In that case, manual trading is the best. In short, they are helpful but not 100% accurate.

An average EA makes trading decisions at the level of a five-year-old. Learn manual trading first before trusting any EA. If someone does not know how to trade manually, trusting an EA is like gambling
Forex is not gambling but many traders make it like gambling. When you do not have necessary skills and experience, you will end up gambling. That's why skills are important in trading.

Forex is not gambling but many traders make it like gambling. When you do not have necessary skills and experience, you will end up gambling. That's why skills are important in trading.
Yes good trading skills, money and risk management skills are the key. A trader also need to know when to trade and when to have patient.

Forex is not like gambling. I have taken trading as a business and a business isn't a betting it is about speculation. Different traders intentionally or unwittingly consider trading to be betting. Thusly they wind up losing their cash. We should see it as a business.

Personally, I have never tried EA bot to trade. But I have seen some EA bots could generate quite a good return for a year or two.

EAs are automated programs, but it doesn’t mean that you don’t have to intervene. These EAs have limitations and human intervention is needed. Newcomers should not trade via EAs. They should trade manually so as to have a proper understanding of trading and changing market trends.

There are many ways to trade in the foreign exchange market, and some traders prefer using EA trading systems.

EA trading systems are automated trading systems that can place trades for you without doing anything. These systems can be very helpful for busy traders who don’t have time to sit in front of their computers all day.

If you are considering using an EA trading system, you should keep a few things in mind. First, you must ensure that the system is compatible with your broker’s platform. Second, you need to backtest the system to see how it would have performed in the past. And finally, you need to be aware of the risks involved with using an automated system.

If you decide to use an EA trading system, many different ones are available on the market. Do your research and choose one that fits your trading style and needs.

You have to be satisfied with the profit you have. Those who own an exciting mind can never stay peaceful in trading rather they are excited thinking about how to earn profit regardless of any market condition.

EA trading is good if you choose the right one. I’m currently using alfa scalper and trade manager with coinexx, both work fine.