• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you prefer EA trading?

I am asking this question, because I see there have so many negative comments on EA trading! Tell your own experience here. Do you really have a good experience on EA trading?

I am not against on EA or Robot based trading. But, it’s not possible to me since, I have no knowledge on trading EA. In my trading, I handle my live trading account personally!

I have discovered that EA's are the best for me. I prefer monitoring automatic trades rather than placing them. I must multitask throughout the day and I cannot be glued to the trading charts. But one very important point I would like to make....EA's do not work always. Some of them work in trending and some of them work in chop

I have discovered that EA's are the best for me. I prefer monitoring automatic trades rather than placing them. I must multitask throughout the day and I cannot be glued to the trading charts. But one very important point I would like to make....EA's do not work always. Some of them work in trending and some of them work in chop

Well, how many years did you take to make this one? I’m really interested to know.

I worked with an EA I bought from Amazon. It was sent to me via mail in a flash drive. I ended up losing my money. very bad experience with that EA.

I worked with an EA I bought from Amazon. It was sent to me via mail in a flash drive. I ended up losing my money. very bad experience with that EA.

That's what you were supposed to get. People who have profitable EAs, doesn't share or sell unless they don't find it useful.

Technically am not against it, especially the part where you have so many other things to do and you still wanna be on the market. You can't help but use an EA or robot to trade while you attend to other stuff.
But the funny thing is; you still have to create time for them, like when they need an upgrade or something.

Technically am not against it, especially the part where you have so many other things to do and you still wanna be on the market. You can't help but use an EA or robot to trade while you attend to other stuff.
But the funny thing is; you still have to create time for them, like when they need an upgrade or something.

Got your point mate! But the problem is; Forex is a serious business! For being a successful trader best concentration is needed! Besides, there is no way to rely on others EA.

Got your point mate! But the problem is; Forex is a serious business! For being a successful trader best concentration is needed! Besides, there is no way to rely on others EA.

The point exactly, I would rather trade manually using other strategies than invest on robots that might fail in the end. But it works for some and doesn't for others, so it's best we define the kind of trader we want to be, and know what will work best for us.

The point exactly, I would rather trade manually using other strategies than invest on robots that might fail in the end. But it works for some and doesn't for others, so it's best we define the kind of trader we want to be, and know what will work best for us.

Basically, scammers show an unrealistic profit by using Photoshop; and the reality is no one can be a good performer by using others EA.

Without knowledge and understand market movement. It's dificult to make profit same as you are on travel bus without your destination. Understand technical study first then EA can come later.

Without knowledge and understand market movement. It's dificult to make profit same as you are on travel bus without your destination. Understand technical study first then EA can come later.

I liked your example; perfect! Basically, only good skilled Forex traders are able to make regular income from this financial industry.

EAs can be very useful for some traders to generate trading signals. Especially for those who prefer to trade several currency pairs. But still, I think that the best way to use it is as a combination with your own market and trading estimate. Usually, I dont rely only on EAs

EAs can be very useful for some traders to generate trading signals. Especially for those who prefer to trade several currency pairs. But still, I think that the best way to use it is as a combination with your own market and trading estimate. Usually, I dont rely only on EAs

But I see, maximum traders try to reply upon others trading EA by buying so-called profitable EA. As a result, they face a huge lose.