• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel different experiences at demo trading and real trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was newbie, i had practiced alot at demo account. There was a time when i got very confident while trading at demo account and earned good profits. But when i started trading at real account, i lost my confidence and became nervous. But i tried to build up my confidence with a time.

Do you have the same experience.? What to do it that cases.?

Honestly, there are no difference in them, them only thing we have as difference is emotion or say, individual approach to it. The Demo account is basically the same thing with the real account. Traders only feel the difference because the Demo uses a virtual currency and so, they feel more relaxed trading in it.

basically they both are same the difference is that the live account has real money involved, although you have traded in the Demo accounts , their is this psychological factor comes into play which might hinder your decisions.

Honestly, there are no difference in them, them only thing we have as difference is emotion or say, individual approach to it. The Demo account is basically the same thing with the real account. Traders only feel the difference because the Demo uses a virtual currency and so, they feel more relaxed trading in it.
Usually our approach is. the more we trade in demo account the more we don't feel any threat to our account because no matter what will going to happen we going to loss virtual funds only. But if we trade in real account only even if we are losing few cents we already feel the pressure.

Demo Account for secure commerce as a trader consider deeply abount movement.He can see on market support and resistance market.There Levet is a great way to learn in the demo account before the real account.

There is too much difference we notice when we trade in real account just after using the demo account. Because we are less relax in real account as compared to the demo account. Second thing that we notice during the trading on real is no reset button that we usually use during the demo trading

There is too much difference we notice when we trade in real account just after using the demo account. Because we are less relax in real account as compared to the demo account. Second thing that we notice during the trading on real is no reset button that we usually use during the demo trading
That is an individual thing and it is that lack of seriousness that some traders instil in themselves. They don't usually take the Demo account so serious and tend to treat it as nothing. Since they don't have any investment at stake, they feel there is no need for them to be serious about it and at the end of the day, they will only end up losing.

That is just your illusion, nothing different between real and demo account. Maybe if you feel different about it that is because of your psychology where in demo account you trade like you don't bet nothing while in real account you have small amount of money and also limited margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.