• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do not trade out of assumption

Do not trade out of assumption. Learn how to trade effectively. Don't be hurry. It needs time to be profitable. Don't chase pips. Focus on developing skills and abilities, pips will come automatically. Do not treat forex like gambling.

Of course, trading requires patience. And strategy needs to be created. If these can be done properly, it will be much easier to make a profit.

When a trader is a newbie in Forex , the first thing he or she should be doing to do more of the learning. The beginner traders do not know which road to take in Forex and that is why they are always getting confused, it is better when they take their practicing and learning very serious so that they can learn better.

I like scalping because it is comfortable for me. I can bear away profit very quickly by scalping. On the other hand, long time trading requires patience which I don’t have in plenty. That’s why scalping is my first and foremost priority.

Forex related forums play a vital role in allocating trading knowledge. Every day millions of newbies are joining Forex. And they have a bunch of questions in their mind about Forex trading.

In order to be profitable in forex trading, you will have to make a correct and accurate analysis of the price charts, observe the historical price data, and then plan your trading move. You cannot make assumptions in forex trading like gambling and expect to become rich, as if winning a lottery.

That’s right, in forex trading, you have to understand the market and be able to analyse and strategise a good plan to work under tense conditions. It is not based on luck. Yes, you can follow your gut but basing decisions on luck is basically gambling. That is not how the market works. Good luck!

Instead of making up things, you must find solid reasons behind your moves. Though in some way, you will only be assuming but if they are based on the past movements, they will be better.

Trading based on assumptions is one of the biggest mistakes that a trader can make. Trading should be done on the basis of understanding, knowledge, skills, and expertise; if one tries to trade on the basis of assumptions, one has to lose, as assumptions give rise to chaos and confusion and ultimately failure.

Forex trading is not gambling so when you base your decision on luck or any kind of silly assumption, there are chances you will face loss. Develop a skill set and make yourself smart enough to handle problems as they come in a calm manner.

Trading with the assumption is foolish; trading involves the real picture of what is going on currently and not what your delusional ‘gut feeling’ says. If you remain dependent on your assumptions, you cannot succeed. You have to get realistic about trading and work towards it.

As a trader myself, I can say this with confidence, if you want to make profit in the coming years, all you need to do is stay organised and follow a plan. If you trade out of assumption, you are not only adding risk but reducing the chances of making money. Focus on the bigger picture and be patient until you get there.

New traders generally weave assumptions about trading. And this attitude stops many from becoming successful. The biggest one is that it will make your rich instantly. These assumptions only harm traders. If you want to make money in forex, start building your foundations, have less expectations, and study more for the initial days of your career.