• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do not introduce Forex to people who do hard physical work to earn money

i don't see any problem with introducing forex to someone who have phyhical job to do because i think as long as that person know how to manage their time to trade in forex then that is not a big deal if we introduce forex to them, but the problem is when you introduce forex to someone who do physical labout and don't have time or cannot manage their time well then you should stop it

Let's purse a bit and think, is there even anything wrong in one combining the two since they are not related to each other in any way. A construction worker which is a physical job can easily indulge in Forex trading provided he posses the skills and so would an factory. The most important thing is that he is trading with a calm mind and when the market is most active which is the Asian trading session hours.

I don't agree with you. It is not necessary that to involve at forex you have to learn everything about forex. If you don't have any time to learn or trade then you can invest through brokers and investment plans.

well, people differs, they are some people who do the hard work and are saving the earnings for a more less stressful job. So if one should get them to know about forex trading they will be happy to get to know of a lucrative business. While some who earn hard will regret if they should lose.

well, people differs, they are some people who do the hard work and are saving the earnings for a more less stressful job. So if one should get them to know about forex trading they will be happy to get to know of a lucrative business. While some who earn hard will regret if they should lose.

Yes. That is right. if anybody gets interest at forex trading then he will definitely make his time to know more about it. Or maybe he can decide to learn about it. But there are some people also who don't have time to learn but have capital to invest. So they can only involve at forex trading through brokers.

Then it will be of very much importance if the person wishing to introduce the trade to the other will take adequate time to explain to him the implications and inherent risks in Forex as well.

It is not fair to condemn anybody who is doing physical work to do forex. They can be a good trader if they use thier mind. may be they pick this business more easily . It is up to their ability to learn . They should know about risk and reward opportunity . I am in favor to tell every one . it is their choice do it or not.

That is just it, what matters is the persons ability to learn and not necessarilly the nature of what he does. Some have proved to be highly intelligent when tried in a job that requires high IQ.

Yes, I believe this. Even we also do hardwork, maybe not physically but we do mentally. Everybody has right to know about everything to earn his bread and butter. And if a poor person wants to earn something from forex trading, then i don't thin there is any problem.

If we even take this analytically, Forex itself is a hard job but mentally. There is one thing that my teacher used to tell us when we were in College; the most difficult job you will come across is that which stresses your brain. In the case of physically hard jobs, it's only their body that is at stake here and doesn't affect how well they can think in their brain.

If we even take this analytically, Forex itself is a hard job but mentally. There is one thing that my teacher used to tell us when we were in College; the most difficult job you will come across is that which stresses your brain. In the case of physically hard jobs, it's only their body that is at stake here and doesn't affect how well they can think in their brain.

It is true. When we do physically hardwork, it effects our body. But when we do hardwork mentally then it effects both our mind and body, which is more dangerous than only physical effects. So analysing at forex trading is not an easy work.

this question is for those peoples who are wanted to do some hard work i think they are just little persons who wanted to do hard work and they become a part and parcel of their life that is why they wanted to do hard work

Everybody in this world is to earn money. Whether it is by working hard physically or by working hard mentally. So if anybody can understand forex and want to involve then i don't think there is any problem.

While I may agree with you, I think they can also use a lot of forum bonuses just to trade for fun and earn some side money here and there. They can also use leverage if they're exceptionally good at trading. I'm sure there are all sorts of skillful traders out there who do not have a lot of money. I think that's why they get into forex so they can earn some money since they need it so to tell them to never try it is not what they want. I mean anyone can control themselves and make profit if they're good at trading so they deserve a chance at it.

While I may agree with you, I think they can also use a lot of forum bonuses just to trade for fun and earn some side money here and there. They can also use leverage if they're exceptionally good at trading. I'm sure there are all sorts of skillful traders out there who do not have a lot of money. I think that's why they get into forex so they can earn some money since they need it so to tell them to never try it is not what they want. I mean anyone can control themselves and make profit if they're good at trading so they deserve a chance at it.

Forex trading is not so easy matter as it looks. If anybody can understand forex trading, then they can join it. To use something, you have to learn about that for better profit. Taking step without knowledge can be result loss.

this question is for those peoples who are wanted to do some hard work i think they are just little persons who wanted to do hard work and they become a part and parcel of their life that is why they wanted to do hard work

Its not only little people that do hard jobs. Anyone can do it all in a bid to survive but when it comes to Forex, then it doesn't matter if you have been into physical jobs otlr not, what counts then is your mental and analytical skills.

Yes, i agree with that. There are many people who does hard work physically to earn bread and butter. If some of them think that they can trade at forex then they should obviously try. But before that they should know well enough about forex.

Before suggesting Forex to anyone please estimate their risk bearing capacity. A person who makes physical hard work and earns money cannot easily risk it in a risky venture like Forex. Forex has a whopping 85 % losers and only 15% of the traders succeed in it.

Therefore we should start Forex only when we can dedicate time and efforts to learn it before starting making money in it. Unless we are prepared to face losses and have the capacity to lose we cannot enter this business.

Some people who are doing the hard job might beb happy been introuduce to forex trading. If not for anything the business is lucrative and just that reason is enough for anyone to be happy. Another thing is that it depends on the way we must have introduced them to the business.

Forex trading should be taken based on interest and not with money as the only motive. All individuals cannot become great speculators. The ability of individuals vary to a large extent. Thus, based on an individuals talent, trading should be taken. If it is forced on someone, there is no guarantee for success. Apart from talent, educational qualification, patience and mind control do play a large role in the success of a trader. It may or may not work for a trader who does a lot of physical job to earn money. This is because forex trading is more of a mind game and psychological battle.

Interest is what matters a lot. The potential trader after going through and understanding the risks involved decides to take it up, then he should be able to learn much better. Some traders who are now successful may not have been those with the best white collar job. That which matters a lot is interest, commitment and determination.