• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Discipline in trading

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

Discipline is crucial as a trader, you must be disciplined and stick to your trading plan and keep learning and developing good trading skills to benefit in the forex market.

Traders must be cautious about trading and let not any mistake be taken. If traders can trade maintaining trading rules, they can earn profit on average. Traders should take these issues under their considerations and refine their trading on a daily basis. Trading strategies should be matched up with the changing market condition.

There is a tendency among traders that they get worried very soon and it never carries a good result for traders. So, this worry doesn’t work well if traders trade using low volumes. It carries low profit but make traders efficient day by day. Traders learn how to keep patience in trading.

There is a tendency among traders that they get worried very soon and it never carries a good result for traders. So, this worry doesn’t work well if traders trade using low volumes. It carries low profit but make traders efficient day by day. Traders learn how to keep patience in trading.
When we are doing our trades with a proper discipline the income will get started for us.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

this journey is very difficult and related with a very long time issue , for that reason first of all needed a great level of patience, otherwise the result of trading can be useless.

I use both short term as well as long term. Scalping helps me take away good return and protect me from big losses. Another facility of scalping is that I can recover my losses very quickly. For long-term trading, good market forecast is badly needed. Long term traders should focus on fundamental analysis because only fundamental analysis can serve them an exact market forecast.

Only disciplined traders can reach the level of success they want to reach. It is only through discipline that they can trade successfully. Merely trading without discipline is gambling.

You will not succeed unless you have discipline. Discipline helps to be consistent and follow the trading plan strictly. Discipline is the key to making money in Forex trading.

Because traders can't consistently turn a profit, disciplined trading has become an uncommon occurrence. Only when traders have a solid trading strategy can they execute trades successfully. Without discipline, trading becomes difficult for a trader.

no one can avoid the risk ratio but honestly speaking by using most powerful analyzing risk management the percentage of risk can be reduced of course.

Before using leverage it is more important to ensure how to manage risk , because leverage contains huge risk for all time. they should trade in low leverage in micro account for avoiding loss, otherwise they can fall a great trouble when market moves at random.