• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

DEPOSIT BONUS by NOVAFX TRADING

Each trader may receive bonus on each deposit.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Trader contacts us to request the bonus immediately after his deposit, the amount of the bonus is credited to the trading account.

• For deposits of up to $500 the bonus amount is 65%.

• For deposits of up to $1000 the bonus amount is 40%.

• For deposits from $1001 to $3000 – maximum $500.

• For deposits $3001 and to $6000 – maximum $1000.

• For deposits $6001 and to $10000 – maximum $1500.

• For deposits $10001 and to $25000 – maximum $2000.

• For deposits $25001 and to $55000 – maximum $4000.

• For deposits $55001 and to $100000 – maximum $7000.

• For deposits $100001 and to $200000 – maximum $10000.

• For deposits above $2000001 – maximum $15000.

WITHDRAWAL CONDITIONS
Funds can be withdrawn from the account at any time, except the amount of the bonus, providing the account does not have any open positions at the time.

The amount of the bonus (plus of course any profit from trading activity) may be withdrawn providing that the customer has made a number of trades, total amount of which is equal the amount of the bonus divided by 10, within a period of 2 calendar months from the day the bonus is credited into the account.

For example, if the bonus was $50, total volume of trades made by the client must be equal to 5 lots. If the bonus was $1000 – the volume of trades must be equal to 100 lots.

When calculating the necessary volume of trades, hedging trades (opposite trades opened in order to hedge own positions) are not taken into the account.

If any amount is withdrawn from the account before the conditions are completed, the bonus amount is cancelled.

I have also got this bonus by Nova FX, it’s really excellent to work with since as a new comer the only thing that I feel as the biggest huddle for me is lack of capital and with this bonus, I am able to fulfill that thing, so that’s why I love it so much and strongly believe that good brokers should always come forward with offers like these because it’s not just good for traders, but for their company as well since if one lose he might quit trading, but if he succeed he will keep on trading with them only.

There is no doubt that deposit bonuses are very special since they help us in every thinkable way while they also give us ideal to be aggressive. At the moment I am working with OctaFX broker where I get excellent bonus which goes up to 50%, it is very special and helps me so much, so that’s what allows me to be successful even in toughest conditions given it is completely use able within the margin levels, so that’s why I like it so much.

It is obviously big amount, but I believe this makes me sense given that we are never able to use this, so that makes it hardly any sense to seek it out. I prefer bonus like I am getting at the moment and that’s with OctaFX broker up to 50%, so that’s very special and helps me trade easier which is why I really love it and also gets my capital into great position which is definitely ruled out with this bonus which is great in number, but no use at all.

It’s down to personal choice only, but No deposit bonuses aren’t all that bad. I am currently using that only through FreshForex and been honest, it works like a charm! It’s very straight forward too for gaining this, so it’s ideal for any beginner!