• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo trading should be followed by a small initial deposit.

After practicing in demo account my view is that a person should also test his knowledge and skills by opening a cent account with small deposit. Demo account involves virtual money and there is no risk or fear in demo trading so profits made in a demo account does not necessarily indicate our skills and knowledge in Forex.

We should thus start real trading with a small deposit until we gain necessary experience and confidence on our knowledge and trading skills. Please share your views.

I don’t think, big demo investment is such a problem! But the thing is, traders have to practice their demo trading account so sincerely! If traders are comfortable with the big trading capital (demo trading capital actually) then no problem.

That’s the way of learning Forex trading business! If you open a demo account with a big trading investment then there is no way to learn, it’s not possible to learn Forex trading by using high trading lots size without money management policies!

Yes you are right. It is good if we can also do trading in cent account with real money along with demo. But not in the beginning. First trade on demo to learn the trading mechanism. Actually demo is for learning purpose. Test your strategy on demo. Once your strategy works in demo, start with a small deposit.

Yes, it is a good idea and approach to start live trading, after at least 6 months demo trading, with a micro account in order to depict your emotional strength. Most of the people find it difficult to trade with live account. What do you think in this regard?

Yes, I agree with you that you nedd to start your career with the small investment as many errors are expected in the early period. It will help you to save yourself from huge losses along with gaining confidence . Stay blessed!

Yes, I agree with you that you nedd to start your career with the small investment as many errors are expected in the early period. It will help you to save yourself from huge losses along with gaining confidence . Stay blessed!

Exactly, I also started my live trading with the cent account after my demo. Because, emotions plays a strong role here, and gradually I have learned how to control emotions & greed in the live market.

To start nicely, try to select a regulated trading broker. If your broker is technologically advanced, you won’t face any technical error with them.

Trading with big capital and big lot size on demo account is akind of mockery. So, traders should choose small capital and small lot size on demo account to practice.

Without learning, you have to rely on your wild guesses to earn from forex. But this approach doesn’t last long so increase in knowledge is needed to earn from Forex.

Demo trading shouldn’t be seen with the eye of negligence rather demo trading is really useful for earning knack in trading and testifying strategies.

Outwardly demo seems worthless but indeed it is useful for traders for skill development. Demo is an account funded with fake capital.

Not all brokers allow traders with free access to demo account but don’t worry there are many brokers that allow traders with access to their demo account.