• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo trading should be followed by a small initial deposit.

After practicing in demo account my view is that a person should also test his knowledge and skills by opening a cent account with small deposit. Demo account involves virtual money and there is no risk or fear in demo trading so profits made in a demo account does not necessarily indicate our skills and knowledge in Forex.

We should thus start real trading with a small deposit until we gain necessary experience and confidence on our knowledge and trading skills. Please share your views.

This was what i did back when I was still starting out. I made a $1 account with profiforex after a couple months trading on a demo account just to get a feel of what live trading feels like.

That’s good approached done, you have done practices with demo account that’s good step. In demo account, we trade with virtual currency and other side in real account we trade with real currency. If you have good confidence about trading so I will suggest you, you can start trading with real account, yes I am agree here required some small capital but it’s compulsory.

Definitely a cent account will give you real live trading feelings and you can go to forexcents and get a five bucks bonus to trade there and see how you do. Its so different in a real market. You will never think that its that different. You will see how its like and its very different in a demo as well. The mentality is very different so give some real cash a try.

Yes I agree with you. After practicing with demo account, the next thing is open a real account, it is advisable to invest small amount to reduce the risk of loss which could happen to a newbie and then gradually grow your account.

It is always beneficial to begin real account trading in a micro account. That would enable us to understand the real face of the market. We would also be able to assess how well we can control our emotions in the time of difficulty to exit from a trade with profit. As we gain experience, we can shift to standard account.

After practicing in demo account my view is that a person should also test his knowledge and skills by opening a cent account with small deposit. Demo account involves virtual money and there is no risk or fear in demo trading so profits made in a demo account does not necessarily indicate our skills and knowledge in Forex.

We should thus start real trading with a small deposit until we gain necessary experience and confidence on our knowledge and trading skills. Please share your views.

Yes that is absolutely correct that after one must have finished attaining knowledge with the demo account. Since the demo account can't provide us with the emotional doscipline aspect, it is more important not to move into the market with enormous capital. We ought to still test our skills in the cent trading platforms.

It is always beneficial to begin real account trading in a micro account. That would enable us to understand the real face of the market. We would also be able to assess how well we can control our emotions in the time of difficulty to exit from a trade with profit. As we gain experience, we can shift to standard account.
I think trading in real account can only test our emotions, especially greed and patience. If a trader want to understand how market works, demo trading is enough as it is not necessary to risk real money.

Yes, it is very good and very useful for a newbie. but not mandatory. If a trader has enough courage and basic idea about Forex trading he can open a real account to know the actual test of real trading experience and I think he can learn and acquire enough skill within a very short time.

Actually, it's better for us to set our demo trading with the real plan for our real trading. Thus, we should have same amount of trading capital in demo which we plan to use when we trade on the real account this way we can view closer on how we will trade with that setup.

I 100% agree with you. Demo trading should be soon followed by real trading on a small account. Demo trading too long is not good; real trading with a big account at the beginning is also not good.

I also think that demo should be practiced with low amount .In very start we c an use big amount to learn trading basics .For good results in real trading we should try to manage little amounts as we will invest in trading account.In this way a trader can know easily how much he is efficient in trading.

Its good to invest minimum amount that is requires to invest and trade without losing or getting premature MC. Problem with other newbies is that they are afraid to loss money so they invest small amount. Problem with that is that they can get MC right away because they can't survive market volatility.

They can try forexcents.com and at this broker, you can trade with five bucks bonus so you get a real feeling of how it is. Also, you can deposit small money and then have some fun trading overnight to see how long term positions work. I think micro account will really help the newbie understand this kind of trading environment and so it will help them transition to a real live trading environment. Any kind of experience is better than no experiences at all.

I 100% agree with you. Demo trading should be soon followed by real trading on a small account. Demo trading too long is not good; real trading with a big account at the beginning is also not good.

As soon as we are able to generate consistent returns with relatively low draw down, a shift to real account can be done. Usually, a small capital of around $25 is more than enough to begin forex trading. As long as a trader is smart in making quick and effective decisions, trading can be very much successful. As the account size grows, a trader can increase lot size or shift to ECN or STP account.

That is right and a reasonable thing to do too. No matter how successful we are in the demo, a demo is still a demo and there is no guarantee it will give you success afterall. You can only test the degree of your strategy when you come to the real account and this is better done with a far way forgettable fund.

As soon as we are able to generate consistent returns with relatively low draw down, a shift to real account can be done. Usually, a small capital of around $25 is more than enough to begin forex trading. As long as a trader is smart in making quick and effective decisions, trading can be very much successful. As the account size grows, a trader can increase lot size or shift to ECN or STP account.

Sure, a trader himself understands when he is fit enough to have left the Demo for the real account. This is exceptionally true to help him have that full assurance and control of his decision. The introduction of mini accounts has also helped to reduce the effect of losses in the process.

I do recommend to invest the amount that we really need to invest. I'm sure I can handle my account in here without any problem at all. I'm so happy that some how I do make really big income without any thing we can end up making bad trade. I'm sure we all be making something good with our trade.

Yes, we should invest the amount we need to invest provided we do not start shaking when the going gets tough. That also should be followed by how much we should expect because where a lot of people get it all wrong is expecting big profit with little capital.

When a newbie trader is learning in the demo account, he or she will not be able to be managing his or her emotion. Because they know that the demo account will not make them lose their real money. When they come to the live account, it will make them to trade in the same way without risk management. This thing makes it better to use the micro account first to know how to manage their real deposit.