• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo trading is important ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demo trading is extremely important to acquire all basic fundamental knowledge as a newcomer. But, practically by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. According to my trading experience, we the beginners have to trade in demo account minimum 6 months for gathering all fundamental information which is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way.

In my trading career after passing a long time I still depend on demo trading , first of all I use all my trading techniques in my demo trading to see the performance how to works. this trading approach for all time help me to avoid loss in my live trading . but mostly don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Please don’t use your demo account with a specific target, you may use your practice/demo account until you don’t get a consistent result! Don’t open your live trading account if you don’t have a profitable trading strategy or system! Be sure, if you ignore demo that means you are going to lose your own money by live trading, whatever I used my demo for 6 months!

Using a demo is like saving money. If you use a live account you WILL lose money. I took 9 months on demo before going live

My trading career, after passing a long time still I depend on my demo account, first of all I use all my trading strategies in my demo account to see the performance how it works. Practically by and large traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Demo trading is very important when we wants to increase the performance in the live accounts because the more practice we can do with demo and can also learn about new trading strategies and plans.

Demo trading is the best to make good practice and built the experience so that we can make good profit in the longer run when we handle the market with the real account

Demo trading is obvious for the new traders! Of course, which traders are not interested on demo trading, they’ll suffer a lot in live that’s very common scenario in Forex business! Actually, demo is the foundation for a new Forex trader!

demo trading was very challenging for me! Basically, I didn’t have any trainer, so I crashed my virtual trading balance for many time, and then I started to work with another trading strategy on demo! Frankly, I use my demo account for one year and 6 months, yes it’s a long time! But now I can trade in my live account confidently because of my long term demo experience!

In this market place, Demo trading is really important for all kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. But practically I have seen according me mostly newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career I have passed a long time but I still use demo account, I use high leverage and all my trading strategies with scalping to see the performance how it works. It always helps me for avoiding loss when trading practically.

We just imagine what if there's no demo accounts. .... of course new trading course learning should be issued capital will inevitably tend to practise wears out, and the cost will be very large to be able to achieve a high level of expertise, but because there is a demo account with us as the the beginning traders greatly helped once in the learning process without the risk of

I'm trading both on a demo and a real account. I use the first one for testing strategies, the second for real trading.

I'm trading both on a demo and a real account. I use the first one for testing strategies, the second for real trading.

I gauss, now you are using your demo for updating your trading strategy or system! Whatever, I have started my live trading after practicing my demo for 1.5 years! In addition, now I use the only real account and I am learning from my live trading mistakes.

Same here, I think demo is the best. Till now it helps me a lot, to update my trading strategy. no doubt, demo will also work for you, if you take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.