• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Creating a career in Forex

You can start by learning as much as you can regarding Forex and go to site Babypips School or dailyfx or forex.com to learn more about the topic and read pro articles as the suggestion from pro are very useful. Also go to YouTube to watch video tutorials as there are many good videos there to watch. You can learn a lot from videos and see live trade on there as well so its very helpful for newbie. Then you can open a free demo account with any broker and practice with fake money. You can move on once you have made a lot of profitable trades in a demo. A mini account is helpful for newbie as well.

If we are serious in the Forex field ,we can make a good career here ,just the passion and the positive attitude should be needed inside us to fight against all the odds

Trading in forex is not easy to do, and we need to learn about forex. We can use demo account to learn about forex trading first. with FXB, I also use demo accoutn to learn about forex trading and get more profit.

Forex Career is very challenging and competitive. I like to trade Forex very much and always willing to provide my best to learn and make my living from Forex. But the main obstacles are the brokers who scam people. Who do not live up to their promise and work against the clients. I have traded with IronFX for last few years and they have blocked all my withdraws which is over $500000. They change their conditions like turning a page. If they had any problem with my trading they could have informed me but they block the withdraws of my hard earned profit as well as my deposited amount.

It is particularly conceivable to have forex trading as a full time profession. Notwithstanding, before a trader settles on a choice on the same, the accompanying criteria ought to be met. The main essential is an OK reputation of accomplishment with low draw down. The second imperative is surplus cash to deal with no less than three months of our costs. At last, the account ought to be promoted without taking any advance. On the off chance that a trader can meet each one of those prerequisites then forex trading can be taken as a full time vocation. I trade full time at SNP Investments, a broker with premium managed account. I can also withdraw my profit instantly.

Choosing forex trading as a career is very lucrative which could be ascertained easily while looking at the luxury lives of the successful traders.

Choosing forex trading as a career is very lucrative which could be ascertained easily while looking at the luxury lives of the successful traders.

Yes it is; but you may notice; there have only few traders who are the pro traders in reality. So, don’t be ambitious unless you have good trading performances.

Every one wants to get a shortcut for gaining huge money in a quick time without much effort. Most of the traders choose forex market for this purpose and they end up as a loser. If you want to make a career as a trader then you have to struggle for getting success. It is a hard career!

Every one wants to get a shortcut for gaining huge money in a quick time without much effort. Most of the traders choose forex market for this purpose and they end up as a loser. If you want to make a career as a trader then you have to struggle for getting success. It is a hard career!

Unfortunately, it’s true! Almost all of the new traders start their trading with a short-term view! That’s why, traders lose their momentum so quickly.

If you are thinking about creating a career in forex, then you need to think wisely and thoroughly about the future. There are big losses in forex if you are not ready. You need to ask yourself if you have the patience and temperament to withstand the losses.

According to me, Forex trading is not any kind of lottery or gambling, so I seem; traders need to open their demo after completing basic topics on Forex! Actually, when I opened my demo account then I didn’t know how to ride on Mt4 trading platform perfectly, so I faced initial problem with my Mt4 trading platform! So, you can work with your trading platform before starting your trading!

As like others newbie; my journey was so much sticky! I lost my full capital of demo for 3 times; and I practiced my demo for 1.5 years! Afterward, I open my live trading account! And till now I am working hard to improve!

Yes, it;s possible but only take a look how many people have failed already, it's not some steady income or something like that anyways, so I really did it, but then it all falied and I need to start it again from the start anyway. Not many could do this consistent to make a living.

Yes, it;s possible but only take a look how many people have failed already, it's not some steady income or something like that anyways, so I really did it, but then it all falied and I need to start it again from the start anyway. Not many could do this consistent to make a living.
No doubt, Forex is so challenging here the success rate is below 10%. And that’s the reality! So, new traders shouldn’t expect here easy success!

Maintaining discipline is very important to build a career by trading. If I can't control my emotions and trade, it will be very difficult for me to make a profit. I have to think realistically to build a career.

Many are making good amount of money by trading but the numbers are unknown. Usually most successful traders do not tell their story in public and which is logical.