• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Copy trading, PAMM account, etc.

Many advanced fund management tools are being used by the foreign exchange traders in now a day. Both copy trading and PAMM accounts are being used by the traders so that they can handle their funds in under the supervision of experts. I believe that both the trading tools are easily being used by the naïve traders. But the problems is in case of using both copy trading system and PAMM account traders can face agency problems.

Many advanced fund management tools are being used by the foreign exchange traders in now a day. Both copy trading and PAMM accounts are being used by the traders so that they can handle their funds in under the supervision of experts. I believe that both the trading tools are easily being used by the naïve traders. But the problems is in case of using both copy trading system and PAMM account traders can face agency problems.

I have much terrible experience on Copy trading service? Did you personally use these kinds of automatic service? What’s your experience?

Most people don't make money at all in the long run. Yeah a lot of people get short term profit and but at the end they lose it. It because most people do not have any kind of discipline. They also can not control their emotions.

Trading time is very important. Though the market remains open for 24 hours, all the time it doesn't behave the same. Sometimes it remains calm and sometimes it becomes volatile like in New York session. Your strategy will tell you which time best for you. For me I trade mostly in New York session.

Most people don't make money at all in the long run. Yeah a lot of people get short term profit and but at the end they lose it. It because most people do not have any kind of discipline. They also can not control their emotions.
Everything you have said is true. Traders need to learn the proper way of trading first.

Don’t jump into live trading with earning knowledge and skill by trading on demo account. So, patience in trading is a must. If you can be so, you can win Forex trading.

You should make sure you are not frightened about trading losses because if loss frightens you, you can’t survive in Forex for a long time.

Most of the traders find interest in copy trading because those who copy others need not analyze the market. PAMM trading is a service offered by many trading brokers. It is helpful for those who don’t know how to trade properly.

Over-trading is such a bad practice that gradually decreases the equity level and thus forces a balance to crash. They do it in the expectation of making more profits but it harms them the most.

Over-trading is such a bad practice that gradually decreases the equity level and thus forces a balance to crash. They do it in the expectation of making more profits but it harms them the most.
We will need to maintain our trades in a way so that we are able to earn Regular profits also.

Personally I dislike EA trading because these EAs fall after a certain time. These EAs are programmed the way it opens and closes trades following an indicator programmed into it.