• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Consistency is the key

It is the consistency which brings success. Almost all the traders can make random profitable trades. Nevertheless, the real challenge is being consistent. It requires research and study.

To shine in forex you require a professional attitude and aptitudes. Without capacities consistent profit isn't possible. Most traders neglect this essential thing. They keep running for strategy without making themselves capable.

Only a person with consistent profit can make successful trading. When I can manage risk and make a consistent profit, it will help a lot in increasing the profit ratio.

Consistency is a large part of any trader’s success. Every trader is afraid of inconsistent results but very few pause to reflect that their inconsistent approach is exactly what is causing such results. Consistency is not only in trading regularly, it is about following the same pattern that you’ve written in your trading plan. Let’s say that you are a trend follower, then you should not counter-trend in one trade and follow the trend in other. Be consistent with your strategy. If it’s not working, re-evaluate it.

Making a trading journal has really helped me to be consistent. I know it can be monotonous sometimes and you’ll think that I can manage my records manually but no. There's nothing better than keeping a journal for drilling consistency into your process.

Successful trading requires patience and planning. Trading should be done with money management and risk management. It increases knowledge and it is possible to reach the doorstep of success.

Yes, it is. Mostly, we traders chase big wins and profits, but it's actually good to gain small profits on a consistent basis. At least it's better than losing everything at once.

in spite of having good knowledge and experience, the result of trading can be useless if there is no regular level of consistency. so focus on there.

It’s true that you are not successful enough if you are not making consistent profits. But it’s also true that making consistent profits is not everyone’s cup of tea. You have to be strong to take your losses and smart to take lessons from your losses so that you can convert them into profits.

consistency is the key because without this habit it is not possible at all to bring profit in spite of having good knowledge and experience.