• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Con artists trying to scam people in forums

There are many non-paid forex forums online and in those, many members are saying that there are a lot of scams con artist trying to get people to sing up and invest their money an then take off. They try to get people to follow them and chat up and then invest in them but they turn out to be big scams and they cause people to lose money. You can recognize them when they sound too good to be true, like 100% winning all the time and no losses and high return. They change the rules to the programs all the time. Have you been in those forums or situations?

I agree with you, I have been in the one they call boardhost forum who claims t o be sponsored by a broker. The forum was hosted on a free script but I suspected how a broker Will do that. The owner went and put an investment plan that if you invest, he will use your money to trade and pay you interest.

Always there are people who tried to take advantage from traders confusion regarding with how to make consistent profit. They are tried to offering magical tool which give guarantee profits to traders. Basically, they are marketer and not traders. They are even have no trading experience which enabling them to create good trading strategy or EA. Don’t trust to such offers till we found that its really worth to buy.

well for the boardhost forum I think I have meet the admin of this forum he explain to me in their chatbox that he was having some issues with belforfx which suppose to sponsored this forum which he said he is working hard to make that a reality he promise to commence as paid again

I think I have met the said admin in one of the forums actively posting and I also think that if he claims to have such funds to run a forum or even the mod of a Forex forum, he wouldn't have ran the forum or hosted it on a free script and he also wouldn't have been posting for same credit.

There are many non-paid forex forums online and in those, many members are saying that there are a lot of scams con artist trying to get people to sing up and invest their money an then take off. They try to get people to follow them and chat up and then invest in them but they turn out to be big scams and they cause people to lose money. You can recognize them when they sound too good to be true, like 100% winning all the time and no losses and high return. They change the rules to the programs all the time. Have you been in those forums or situations?

To be honest; when someone describes about his/her trading system with 100% profit ratio! Then I get their intention; because, 100% profit is not possible here! What kind of skilled trader you are! But, it’s true pro traders are making decent amount of money here but no way with 100% profit.

To be honest; when someone describes about his/her trading system with 100% profit ratio! Then I get their intention; because, 100% profit is not possible here! What kind of skilled trader you are! But, it’s true pro traders are making decent amount of money here but no way with 100% profit.

Absolutely, 100% is not possible here, whatever trading skill you have that doesn’t mean much; because it’s a decentralized market.

Those who claim to get 100% profit on Forex frankly deceive. No matter how well a trader trades, there will always be a chance that the market won't go in his direction.

Those who claim to get 100% profit on Forex frankly deceive. No matter how well a trader trades, there will always be a chance that the market won't go in his direction.

But, 100% is not possible here! it’s a decentralized market! Basically, the scammers clam that, they are making 100% profit here.

Try to follow online available education sources and then you can go for paid courses. There are so many e-books containing the basics of Forex trading and a pile of video tutorials available on Youtube. These are the ways through which a trader can be Forex educated.

Trading time is very important like some prefer day trading whereas some others go for news trading. Those who are scalpers prefer trading by following small time frames.

Without trading knowledge, no confidence is going to help you. Don’t commit over-trading because it will gradually decrease your equity and thus will take your balance to the crash level.

Those who are experienced can recognize the technical ranges and angles from where they can easily derive profit. So, newbies should earn technical knowledge over the market.

Trading discipline is the most wanted thing in traders because trader are mostly relying on reckless trading and they are gaining no profit from the market ultimately.

Basic development, analytical knowledge, broker selection, trading-friendly attitude make a trader worthy for trading.