• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

complete your education

Education is the most important part of forex trading. Without skills and knowledge, it's not possible to make money here. Without skills, trading becomes gambling.

One of the most important skills for a trader is learning how to earn. Because of all those challenges, it is often quite difficult for a newbie to keep up with the fast pace of the forex market. For experienced traders too, learning is still needed to stay at the top of the game.

Education is very important when it comes to forex trading. Without adequate knowledge, how can you expect yourself to learn more and earn more. Learning will let you get better at the strategies or your trading and the entire market as well.

I would suggest to every newbie that focus on developing analysis skills, psychological skills. Don't focus on earning from the beginning. Without skills and experience it's not possible to make consistent money.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

the best Forex broker is a broker which never restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

managing money is a great level of skill that is really rare , we need to pass a long time in there to develop our money management.

Without completing your course (whether it's some online course or books) on forex trading, and without consistently practising on a demo account, you cannot expect to make a profit out of forex trading. Demo trading is “THE” most important part during learning. When you practise in a demo trade, you can automatically identify your strengths and weaknesses. Trading in a demo with a conscious mind and treating it like real money, will also help you tremendously to get over trading emotions, and train your psychology.

Trading on a demo account helps one explore the market practically. That is crucial and is a way to educate and get involved in the forex market for live trading. Without education, it is really risky to trade forex and trading without knowledge must be avoided at all costs.

Trading on a demo account helps one explore the market practically. That is crucial and is a way to educate and get involved in the forex market for live trading. Without education, it is really risky to trade forex and trading without knowledge must be avoided at all costs.
Practicing on a demo account will improve your trading knowledge while also encouraging and boosting your self-confidence.

Apart from theoretical knowledge, spend time on charts and gain experience to get a handle on your strategy and deal with market fluctuations on a demo account. It will protect your funds and you will learn and develop trading skills.