• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

challenging nature of forex

generally the beginners trade over and over above all when making a losses , they try to overcome the losses by overtrading but at the end of the day they become loser.

Honestly, I can’t think of any aspect of the forex market that is not challenging. Be it using a trading strategy, leverage, broker, or a trading tool, there is always some kind of risk involved in using them. Since you can’t move ahead without them, you will have to take challenges to find what works for you.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

Forex is all about challenges and it’s nothing new. But, when a trader overcomes these challenges, it remains no longer a challenge. So, I would request you to turn this challenge your strength so that you becomes productive as well as your struggles.

Forex is all about challenges and it’s nothing new. But, when a trader overcomes these challenges, it remains no longer a challenge. So, I would request you to turn this challenge your strength so that you becomes productive as well as your struggles.
To be able to become a successful trader in this business a lot of Efforts will be required by us.

Forex is itself a highly speculative market where prices of currency pairs keep on fluctuating. However, these fluctuations open the door to great opportunities for traders. If you are smart enough, then you would also benefit from the fluctuations and place your trades smartly using effective risk management strategies. For those who trade without any strategy find forex challenging, so make sure you don’t make that mistake.

Forex will remain ever challenging if you don’t try to learn something. I always say traders to transform all mistakes into a lesson. As Forex is the largest currency trading market, Traders’ expectation remains high. But I always recommend them to lower their expectation.

Some traders find forex trading complex and difficult to understand. Traders should understand the working of the market before stepping into trading live.

The market sure is quite challenging as you count the various threats that come with it. Sometimes, uptrends and downtrends may not be in your favour and you as a trader just know how to dodge it with utter grace and compassion. It is an art, a skill you master over time. Traders who know how to go with the flow and make the most out of opportunities that come their way, make it on a longer period. Those who get anxious, and have low self esteem, rarely make a journey.

The challenging nature of the market is a reason why we are able to make money. If it was that easy, there would have been nothing left for us to make money through.

True. Trading the forex market is highly risky and full of ups and downs, where the probability of you getting great rewards is high but so is losing everything you have. It requires skill, patience and knowledge to become a successful trader.

Forex is challenging and that’s why people can hardly survive in Forex. Traders can hardly understand the market flow and as a result of this they cannot make any progress from trading easily. As the market is highly volatile, traders should not stick to only one type of trading because it’s not possible to run one of trading always in the market.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

Forex is one of the most challenging, yet rewarding disciplines in the financial world. The reason why it's so tricky is because currency prices are influenced by a large number of factors. Furthermore, are subject to constant change and adjustment. When it comes to trading Forex, the key is to develop a solid understanding of the global economy and how it works. It is also very important to understand which countries are at risk of defaulting on their debt and which countries are most likely to experience positive economic growth.

The challenges in the forex market come from volatility. With different minds constantly placing trades to make money, it gets difficult to make buys and sells at the best price.