• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Cashx - Cashx.com

Presentation :

CashX offers Individuals or Businesses with a CashX Account, a Secure, Convenient, and Cost-effective way to Send and Receive Funds Online, Worldwide.

CashX is a Canadian Registered Corporation founded in 2006 and complies with the regulations of the OSFI (Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada), FINTRAC (Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada), OFAC (The Office of Foreign Assets Control) and FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network).
Cashx Financial Corporation is a registered Money Services Business (MSB) in Canada.
MSB registration number is: M08844835
CashX, LLC is a registered Money Services Business (MSB) in United States of America.
MSB registration number is: 20092030006625

Adress :

Cashx Financial Corporation
4 - 2706 45th Avenue
Vernon, British Columbia
Canada, V1T 3N4

Link :

www.cashx.com

I never knew about this payment processor at all until today that this thread exist. Anyways I haven't really seen any background from this site that it could be a good payment processor to try but then again are there any programs that pays through it already?

i can't say anything but "if i didn't see this thread, i would have never known about cashx.com"
honestly, it's the first time i've heard about this payment processor.

i never heard this payment processors before and i cannot access the site too, i wonder what happen with their site, and based on TS information this site office is in canada, right? but i think they need some time to be more popular in payment processors industry

Every time i see payment processor,the experience of a guy that i read of in another forum site do come to my mind.I have decided never to have anything to do with this payment processor since the day i read that.Thank God that there is no site that i am working on,that is using their services for payment.

This my first time of hearing about such payment processor though it isn't that much in use and it would be ro hard for it to start competiting with other payment processor as it got much way to go.

I don't think this payment processor is going to be competing with any payment processor at all.They have been in existence for a long time now and they are yet to get that popular.I am glad that those sites i am working on are not considering them for their payment method.

It really depends on them you know as a new payment processor they ought to go meet some programs and negotiate with them so that they do start accepting them or show to them how unique they are.so they shouldn't sit down and wait.

If they do this,i will still avoid them because of what i read about their services.I am honestly glad the site i am working on did not consider using their services.With the way things are right now,there is no reason for me to consider their services at all and i am glad for that.

I want to ask about something .. aa that OSFI, FinCEN, LLC please explain I still do not know about it ..

I don't know much about this payment processor.If you wanna find things out,the best bet is to go to their sites and if you are not satisfied,get over to Google and make more research about them.

This is the first I have heard about this payment processor and it seems like they are shut down. I keep getting an error page. A lot of new payment processors that start up have a lot of hard work ahead of them if they want to last I guess.

i dont think it can be a good payment processor in near future as you can see the site is not that attractive and also it does not have any unique feature..
so i would say if it can make success in future, its only possible if it can bring some major changes..

This site does not exist anymore. I think its time to close this thread if you ask me. I don't know what happen to this site since I'm the only one who say that this site does not exist so its either I'm in the wrong url link or no one of you bother to visit the site and check if its even existing or not. I guess its a waste of time joining this site if ever its can still be open.

It doesn't anymore because when you visit the page it will just redirect you to godaddy. I don't think if it has been a good payment processor because it's gone now perhaps it wasn't design to be a payment processor, but with some hidden agenda.

This payment processor is new when I first check the processor what I see here was a brand new payment processor here.
So what I can really tell you here is that we must try our best and make sure that we skip from the processor till more certification has been seen.