• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can you trade Forex as per the capability ?

Can you trade Forex as per the capability ?Its a big question because here the factor luck comes under the consideration and for that hardwork and dedication is needed ?what you feel about this ?

I think, there is no issue with luck! It’s all about trading knowledge and experience! Yes, knowledgeable traders are good skilled, they easily can understand the flow rate of Forex market, this is way; most of the time they make consistent TPs in their trading; there is no magic actually!

Its hard to trade Forex always as per our capability but yes we have to be very much sure about the trend and if we can guess that properly we can encash max chances.

Its hard to trade Forex always as per our capability but yes we have to be very much sure about the trend and if we can guess that properly we can encash max chances.

Following the market trend is the oldest strategy but till now it’s working! By the way, sometimes it really hard to identify the accurate market flow because of counter aggressive moves! I basically determine the market trend according to my technical & fundamental knowledge!

A lot of traders, especially the newcomers, like trading against the trend considering it a good idea. But on practice they just loose their money... By the way, what indicators do you use to determine a trend?

Luck is an over rated factor as far as trading is concerned. You have to act with alacrity; follow news carefully, analyze how news affects exchange rates. And if you trade based on technical charts, learn to read the signals properly. Remember, it is mostly hard work and luck pitches in with, may be, last 1%.!

An established trend can run for a long period of time. There are trends within trends where people try to catch the smaller trends. But it is true that trading against the trend may result in losses.

Can you trade Forex as per the capability ?Its a big question because here the factor luck comes under the consideration and for that hardwork and dedication is needed ?what you feel about this ?

Well, when I started my live trading then I was unable to do so, although I had very good demo trading experience! I think, trading in a live market is quite different! By the way, now I can check my emotions & greed!

Well, when I started my live trading then I was unable to do so, although I had very good demo trading experience! I think, trading in a live market is quite different! By the way, now I can check my emotions & greed!

Great achievement; but what’s your additional plan actually? Did you used micro or cent type account before your live? Or you came here so directly?

Emotions are one of the greatest enemy of a trader. It is a good thing that you have overcome those emotions. Hope you are doing well in your trading.

Emotions are one of the greatest enemy of a trader. It is a good thing that you have overcome those emotions. Hope you are doing well in your trading.

Really, it’s such a great job; it’s not very common, I mean overcoming the emotions & greed! It takes such a long time to fiddle with the market.

Really, it’s such a great job; it’s not very common, I mean overcoming the emotions & greed! It takes such a long time to fiddle with the market.

What in the forex market is easy? Everything is a struggle until we have learned a way to bring positive pips consistently.

Forex is definitely not an easy asset to trade and even the best traders might not win 100% if the time. The best advice I can give is to learn from your mistakes.

Hard work and dedication is important here, a little bit of luck come into play.

Can you please explain, how does your luck help you actually? I am asking this question because, I feel it’s all about trading knowledge & experience, no issue on trader’s luck.

Contrary to what you've read on many websites across the web, Forex trading is not going to take your $10,000 account and turn it into $1 million. The amount we can earn is determined more by the amount of money we are risking rather than how good our strategy is.

There is nothing like Holi-Grails. It's all about much skilled you are and how well disciplined in trading. Looking for Holi-Grails is nothing but wasting time. Better focus on learning.

Forex Trading depends on market and it is not constant, thus you cannot predict it, so you need to analyze the market before investing.