• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

I don't think so that those who have struggle in life will going to have consider Forex as source of income. But it's for everyone and whatever their goals in life and their status in life when they have interest in Forex then, they will have trade in the market and gain profits.

I'm trying to make forex as my source of income. Right now my main source of income is forex only. I do hope that in the long run I can see myself as a successful trader. I'm really happy with the way things are for me. I'm interested to know if I can end up making something good out of myself in here. And become a successful trader.

Is forex your only income? or you post in other forum? for me forex is not my only income, since i also post in other forum, and also it becomes very hard for me to make post since i spend most of my time in forex now, also because i think forex give me promising return rather than only to post in forum.

But I think he means that he gets more money in forex trading than just posting in forums. So I think that he had been able to get some success in forex trading. For me I am not able to make money yet in forex. I have more losses than profits in forex.

Both. Since, there are many Forex forums that can earn us through discussions while are good for trading capital. I think that this will be depend on us whether to use it or not because, we still have many options to have accumulate capital really.

But I think he means that he gets more money in forex trading than just posting in forums. So I think that he had been able to get some success in forex trading. For me I am not able to make money yet in forex. I have more losses than profits in forex.

Maybe you should try, why? because there are many chance to do it, just make post in forex forum such as Instaforex, and with that thing i am sure you can earn some experience that will give you more motivation to earn money in forex, and in the end you can make forex as your own main source income.

make forex the only source of income meant trader become profitable already. and the monthly income from trading is probably more than enough for their necessity. but if we are still struggle and unable to make profit from market consistently, probably not advisable if want to make forex the only source to make income.

Right now I'm trying to make forex as my source of income. So far so good that some how I do end up earning in forex. But I don't know if I can maintain and sustain my account in forex for good. I'm sure in the long run I can say I will going to have hard time earning since this is the risk that I have hard time controlling right now.

you need to make sure that your strategy is sustainable and able to give you profit consistently for a long run. its important for you, me and every trader if want to have plan make forex as the only source of income. with good strategy and if possible, able to work good in every of market circumstances, our trading journey will be running smoothly.

you need to make sure that your strategy is sustainable and able to give you profit consistently for a long run. its important for you, me and every trader if want to have plan make forex as the only source of income. with good strategy and if possible, able to work good in every of market circumstances, our trading journey will be running smoothly.
yeah we need to but there are some steps to make our strategies sustainable, we also need to review our trading, is it good or not i think the best time to review it in every weekend :D, so it will help you to improve and will maintain your profit for the next trading and it means more income for you

We need to keep our trading strategy tested and see other angles or situations of the market if the strategy will work out. And yet, we should have known that there's no sustainable strategy as there will be always weakness or not satisfactory on our strategies. But then, our strategy can still make profits.

Yes, I think we can make Forex trading as our source of income, actually I want to take Forex trading as my profession. But I know Forex trading is not easy Business. I will try to do my best.

Forex is not an easy business but that is possible for every single trader to make forex as their own source income, even later they must struggle to earn money and gain profit from it over and over again, or they simply MC. but in the end that is your own decision to choose if this will be your main income or just part time jobs :D

professional trader make forex trading business as their main source of income. and previously they are spend a hard time to learning and even for long period before they achieve their current level. so, if we want to be professional trader who able to make forex as main source of income, we need to learning properly.

It will commonly known for them as business because, they invest here. It will be source of income when they are profiting continuously even with some losses. It's not only the professional traders that trying to make Forex as their source of income but every trader who wanted to be successful here.

Right now that's what I'm trying to do right now. I want to make sure that I can make good income in forex so I tried to trade in forex. I do hope that in the long run I can say I do make good income in forex without failures. I'm really interested to see myself becoming a successful trader.

yes, I also have same purpose by making good amount of income from forex trading. but because I start with small amount of capital, I need to be patient. I also still need income from forex forum to make additional deposit to my trading account. I hope soon, will be able to trade with high margin and able to get satisfy profit per trade.

professional trader make forex trading business as their main source of income. and previously they are spend a hard time to learning and even for long period before they achieve their current level. so, if we want to be professional trader who able to make forex as main source of income, we need to learning properly.

and that is right if people want to make forex as source of income they still have possibility for do something like that, but they need to spend some time to increase their skill so they have more chance to earn money in forex, and make forex as their own source of income, if they can do that i think that is good for them.

and that is right if people want to make forex as source of income they still have possibility for do something like that, but they need to spend some time to increase their skill so they have more chance to earn money in forex, and make forex as their own source of income, if they can do that i think that is good for them.
Time really necessary and essential in forex trading. I do hope I can maintain and sustain my account in forex for good. I really do hope I can maintain and sustain my account while I'm trading. That's why I advice investors and newbies to have at least six months worth of back up funds while you wait for your account in forex to recover.

We should have spend here hours in a day to have a good training or practice. And we should also expose ourselves in the market to ensure that we will understand and also learn the Forex market with the different market situations. So far, Forex will then be good for us to have income when have profitable trading.