• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

CAD/JPY analysis

According to the RSI and moving average we are seeing that market now has a possibility to go up. Though the market has come down for many pips so the signal is strong indeed. To the buyers the entry point is at 86.81 and the closing point is at 87.25.

cadjpy-h4-instaforex-group.png

But, I don’t think so! Clearly, it’s a bullish trend! In addition, right now I’m waiting for breaking this support level, if market breaks this level then I will be pen my sell position with the next support level target.

According to the RSI and moving average we are seeing that market now has a possibility to go up. Though the market has come down for many pips so the signal is strong indeed. To the buyers the entry point is at 86.81 and the closing point is at 87.25.

Yes, that was a great chance for the buyers! Thank you very much for your analysis; I really like your trading chart, simple but meaningful! By the way, what is your average monthly return?

So you are trading only based on the RSI? During the high voltage news such as FOMC, NFP till now you follow this tool or not?

the current conversion we have that the pair is trading at 0.7286 with clear downward trend

I see, till now sellers are dominating this trading pair! Although, now I don’t have any current trade position here; I’m actually waiting for a good trade setup here in order to my strategy.

I see, till now sellers are dominating this trading pair! Although, now I don’t have any current trade position here; I’m actually waiting for a good trade setup here in order to my strategy.

You look so much confident on your analysis! May I know your strategy’s name please?

Right now, I don’t see any entry point here according to my system; so I am waiting here to overcome the sideway market.

Forex’s risk depends on thyself but majority of the traders don’t believe that. If you use high lot size and trade in high spread-containing trading pairs, then your risk will be larger.

Some brokers show requotes at the time of closing a trade, making a trader fall prey to losses. An unreliable Forex trading platform makes a trader suffer in the long run.

To identify market trends, you can use moving average, fibonacchi alike indicators. Draw your fibonacchi level according to the support and resistance level.

The fundamental analysis can surround each and every pair. Consider past record of the pair, ongoing news and views around the world and how much buying pressure on Google.