• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Brokers happier than traders

Who is happier the ever gaining from your loss brokers or you? I think brokers out there play weird tricks on the traders, either by trading against us or doing weird stuff with our money or their software or snipping or high spread. I just seeing that with the above ninety percent failing rate, many brokers should be happy on their way to their bank. What do you think?

I think that the most happier when the trader got lost is the broker, because the lost fund is received by the broker..
Do you agree??

Who is happier the ever gaining from your loss brokers or you? I think brokers out there play weird tricks on the traders, either by trading against us or doing weird stuff with our money or their software or snipping or high spread. I just seeing that with the above ninety percent failing rate, many brokers should be happy on their way to their bank. What do you think?
Are you Trader? where did you trade? For me if my broker win or loss that is not even matter for them, because they make profit only from spread only, their spread are about 2-3 pips for EUR/USD and usually widening when there are high impact news such as NFP to 5-6 pips but that is normal because many traders trying to flood the server when the pips spread is normal.

Pantelis

Broker Representative
I think that the most happier when the trader got lost is the broker, because the lost fund is received by the broker..
Do you agree??
This depends on the covering model that a Forex Broker follows. If you are dealing only with a Market Maker then your Forex Broker will probably profit from your losses. However, for STP/ECN brokers they profit from the mark up+/commissions they charge on the trades. The most difficult thing is that you need to make sure that your Forex Broker works as a STP/ECN model. In nowadays, there are many Forex Brokers that claim to be ECN but in reality they are not.

it is not about happy or sad with the brokers because it is no matter for the brokers if you loss your account because of course you will make another deposit thinking that you can make profits and revenge from the market the broker is winning at any time even you are making good profits

I think a broker makes it's money from the spread. Whether a trader gains or loses, they will still make their money and the business will continue. Though I do not deny the fact that there are brokers who might be manipulating the system as seen by some traders who think so.

This depends on the covering model that a Forex Broker follows. If you are dealing only with a Market Maker then your Forex Broker will probably profit from your losses. However, for STP/ECN brokers they profit from the mark up+/commissions they charge on the trades. The most difficult thing is that you need to make sure that your Forex Broker works as a STP/ECN model. In nowadays, there are many Forex Brokers that claim to be ECN but in reality they are not.
I think you should know what is market maker, for me all broker and liquidity providers are market maker, because they provide the price feed from theirselves or from the other banks(liquidity providers), but there are 2 kind of broker, first Dealing Desk Broker which get profit from your loss, while the last one is Non Dealing Desk which is like STP/DMA/ECN, basically they got profit from spread no matter if their trader loss or win or they get from comissions.

I do know that the more investors and traders are in a broker site the more they earn money. But it does not mean that forex broker sites are more happier. In fact forex broker sites only earn via commissions and via spread. But trader can earn more. The limits will depends on their trading strategy.

I do know that the more investors and traders are in a broker site the more they earn money. But it does not mean that forex broker sites are more happier. In fact forex broker sites only earn via commissions and via spread. But trader can earn more. The limits will depends on their trading strategy.
Also don't forget a dealing deks kind of broker that earn money if their client lose their money, for me that is not a good way because they can manually edit the price, but i think broker is not the happier, because they need to do maintenance especially when there are big traffic and others.

Well, there could be a point there but I think even manipulating there price or rates might be difficult for them, even though they determine the price as dealing desk brokers. Since Forex is a buy and sell thing, I think the brokers are mostly on a neutral side. How much happy they would be would be a function of the transactions that take place in the market.

Every body that is participating in the forex trading market who have not yet given up is happy with it. Whereas the brokers will be able to make money whether you lose or you gain, they are not happier than the traders because some traders are happy traders.

I don't think broker will be happy due to trader's loss,

Actually, market maker brokers are different! They make money when traders lose their capital! But, a broker will not, because they make money by the trading charge (spreads commission).

In fact, it makes no difference for a good broker how you trade, as he just gets his "percentage" from the deals. But a lot of brokers act dishonestly, cheating with traders and not allowing the deals to enter the market. It is really profitable for them if the traders loose their money.

But, I really appreciate their (good brokers) fair activities; it’s a costly business but now retail traders can participate so easily because of the availability of Forex Broker.

Of course brokers are happier than traders, because they're a bigger thing and make money on spreads and commissions.

Many dislike brokers because they are in any way in the black. However, without them, most traders would not be able to trade on forex.

The best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. a best trading platform for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so when choosing a broker we the traders have to be more careful.

Brokers spend money to make money. As a trader if you want to make money you have to develop skills and experience. Otherwise we would lose money.