• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

broker

While picking a forex broker, a key consideration for me is lower costs. For every trade, a broker is likely to take a fee in the form of spreads and commissions and if these are high it gets really hard to save enough profits. Currently trading with turnkeyforex as they only charge a dollar commission per side per lot and spreads also start from 0.1 pips.

While picking a forex broker, a key consideration for me is lower costs. For every trade, a broker is likely to take a fee in the form of spreads and commissions and if these are high it gets really hard to save enough profits. Currently trading with turnkeyforex as they only charge a dollar commission per side per lot and spreads also start from 0.1 pips.
We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen :D

broker we the traders should choose one which is the more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used.

A broker plays the role as an intermediary by serving traders with numerous trading facilities. Brokers in Forex are classified into three options including ECN, STP, and market maker. ECN brokers are of the top-priority. The security of trading funds is provided by brokers and traders entrust their fund in a regulated broker.

How are the spreads on usdjpy and gbpusd?
I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen :D
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

There is no way a trader can deny the importance of a broker. Brokers are classified into three categories including ECN, STP, and market maker. We are always in favor of ECN brokers. Traders should check the level of security provided by a broker before selecting them.

There are thousands of brokers available in market place and they are classified into three categories including ECN, STP, and market maker. Whenever I suggest someone any broker, I suggest ECN brokers. But try to stay away from scam brokers as they are threat to the survival of traders.

There are thousands of brokers available in market place and they are classified into three categories including ECN, STP, and market maker. Whenever I suggest someone any broker, I suggest ECN brokers. But try to stay away from scam brokers as they are threat to the survival of traders.
I agree about using ECN broker, having been using one of this type with fxview for a long time, and their trading conditions are quite intact to this day. Spread, commission, leverage, deposit, you name it!

The market is saturated with different types of brokers including ECN, STP and Market maker. ECN brokers are always trader’s top-notch choice and they always serve traders with all best facilities.

Brokers play a part in favor of traders and brokers are classified into three types including ECN, STP and Market. Try to find a regulated ECN trading broker for your better trading.