• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

best trade

The Forex market is a decentralized market and the Forex brokers offer high leverage which makes people get attract. The main advantage is you can trade larger amounts by just investing a smaller sum.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

how much you can return from your trading plan , it depends on your money management ,
so be experienced about the money management you have already.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

generally we beginners like to trade in top Forex broker but i have seen according to my trading experience their trading environment is not appropriate for newcomers in particularly due to high deposit and fast trading spreads, so i think top level trading brokers should comfortable for newcomers by providing as usual facilities.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

try to give best effort when learning , and mentor is a very complicated issue in Fx trading, some paid mentor there is who are actually good but difficult to find practically.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker , because right now there are almost thousand online brokers and most of them are found to be scams.

before live account traders generally use demo account to the brokers real performance. but it works really ? what you think about this?

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

I think, we the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonus which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

That’s the most attractive point actually; many of the traders are being here because of the financial freedom. Same to me.

should keep learning always , and besides learning it is more appropriate to ensure regular practice

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.